Best Show on TV?

Ray Garrison

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

yes Amy but haven't you figured out that every thread we dogs touch devolves into hot babe talk?

True enough!

Seriously, this started innocently enough between which hot babe with magical powers was preferable.

Yes, I don't mind the discussion, but do we really need 20 million pictures posted again? Especially in the 2-channel section? I'm sure it's just me. Carry on if you must [:)]

Best Shows:

In Production:

Boston Legal

Grey's Anatomy

House

All the CSIs

Of All TIme:

Northern Exposure

Ally McBeal

The West Wing

The Practice (at least the early years)

MASH

All in the Family

Honorable Mention for Premiering 3 Channel Stereo (TV center, FM Left, AM Right) in 1959, and always having an eye to the technical, including pushing color TV on unwilling networks, and providing an A/B comparison of regular broadcast and the first publicly aired satellite transmission (an image of the face of Uncle Walt), the Disney TV hour (Disneyland, Walt Disney Presents, The Wonderful World of Color).

The 1959 3 Channel Stereo show was the Peter Tchaikovsy Story (a bit sappy, but with great music and glorious stereo) and a promo for Sleeping Beauty, with its 6 channels (70 mm format) mixed down to three. My wife and I were 11 years away from meeting -- were 400 miles apart, both in High School, but we were both following Walt's instructions setting up the three channels, and dragging our families into the "sweet spot" in front of the TV. Like minds.

What did Roy tell Robert in Jaws? Your going to need a bigger cache[;)]

You telling us were fixing to have monthly dues to pay for a larger server Amy[:)]

Do all of you realize that if you find a picture on the net you want to include in your post that you can right click that picture, cut and past the address into the little picture thigy in the toolbar above and put the address in where it says "Picture Source" and that picture will show up WITHOUT uploading the picture to Klipch's web server and in turn save them some space.

For example I right clicked google's main image and got this http://www.google.com/intl/en/images/logo.gif next I paste it into the "Inset Image" tool in the tool bar...and like magic....

logo.gif

Google's image is here with no storage hit to Amy's server. Only problem is if the site that has the image changes the picture or name you are out of luck.

Now back to the buring question at hand...I'd pick Serena over Samantha. Serena seems a bit...how shall we say, more loose in the morals department. Maybe she can borrow the Camaro from Samantha for our dates. [;)]

Muchas Garcia's Rich, I have asked before and think others told me this but my left brain was just not catching the simplicity of your post[:o]

I always have a heck of a time posting to the forum as the only way I can ever get them to post is insert from the options tab and then posting the same link via the insert image icon.

I was originally told anything I wanted to post must first be reduced and saved to my desktop! Who knew...................obviously not me 4 sure. Tanks

B000002VUC.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg My test of your method[;)]

they were unmarried of course, but the censors were more worried about never allowing her navel to be seen. .

2349S1-Barbara_Eden_00010-med.jpg

You know, this screen shot reminds me of a pet peeve double standard. You see Jeannie wearing one of Tony's dress shirts. Cute, and a little frisky. But imagine roles reversed, with Jeannie talikng on the phone, and Tony sitting on the bar dressed only in one of Jeannie's bras. Oh, THAT would be considered "weird." Is this fair?? Oh, and bolstering my previous point about Major Nelson's serious lack of libido, can you guys believe that he's not throwing the phone out the sliding door, and making good use of that bar?? OY!

LOL... different perspectives, I suppose. I saw that scene and I realized there WERE other gay people out there.

Woo