"Ask Clarence" -the Saturday Night Thread

Clarence

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Clarence,

I am a very mad individual who is mad at life,at himself and drowns his money in subwoofers.What can you do to help me and how can I fit more subs and most importantly more audio gear in a cramped 10*14foot room?

And can I use my larger 16* 24 foot room to fly my small electric helicopters while listening to Metallica Kill Em All blasting at ear split level?

Last but not least can I dispose of my collection of John Tesh CD's in a discreet manner,people point fingets at John tesh fans you know.

Thank you in advance for your infinite wisdom

TheEAR

Sitting at the keyboard typing while I think of what I'm going to say wondering if there is a question and if so whether a question is, of itself, or is it part of the greater gestault and thereby not, alone without framework, a thing that can be said to stand while we, ever questing for the answer to what it is we ask can ponder and yet not know, though whether anything can ever be known while not a question still posses the same... think Kirk here... the thing... must... die... must... raise... sheilds... fade to black the Merlot is getting too warm, so I guess I need to turn down the heat...

Sitting at the keyboard typing while I think of what I'm going to say wondering if there is a question and if so whether a question is, of itself, or is it part of the greater gestault and thereby not, alone without framework, a thing that can be said to stand while we, ever questing for the answer to what it is we ask can ponder and yet not know, though whether anything can ever be known while not a question still posses the same... think Kirk here... the thing... must... die... must... raise... sheilds... fade to black the Merlot is getting too warm, so I guess I need to turn down the heat...

Use Priceline to say money yeah!

Dear Clarence,

I am a very mad individual who is mad at life,at himself and drowns his money in subwoofers.What can you do to help me and how can I fit more subs and most importantly more audio gear in a cramped 10*14foot room?

And can I use my larger 16* 24 foot room to fly my small electric helicopters while listening to Metallica Kill Em All blasting at ear split level?

Last but not least can I dispose of my collection of John Tesh CD's in a discreet manner,people point fingets at John tesh fans you know.

Thank you in advance for your infinite wisdom

TheEAR

ear.

obsessive-compulsive subwoofer collecting is not horrible in and of itself. look at colter. the only difference is that he has the luxury of listening to a broad spectrum of music, and you, my friend, are limited to sub-300hz offerings like test tones and pipe organs, albeit at high volumes. see a shrink, and tell him/her EVERYTHING.

electric helicopters indoors? go outside.

regarding john tesh, you should have never acquired them in the first place. however, in the spirit of giving, I will help you exorcise this demon. there is a gentleman in the promedia threads with a problematic shredder. i suggest contacting him, paying what he asks, and shredding the tesh discs one by one. two birds one stone.

look how I help. next?

Clarence, I was reading some instructions that stated, "to secure the object being glued with a piece of string". My question is; how long is a piece of string? The need for this knowledge is eating at me like rats in the night, please respond.

whatever you do, make sure you tuck any extra string in.

Clarence,

I am a 44 year old male. The other day I was helping the DirecTV installer run new lines in the house. For a portion of this project we had to be in the attic for several hours. around 7PM I slipped and fell through the ceiling. I was dangling above my wife and daughter as they were doing her homework.

My questions to you are:

1. Should I continue to help in the manly spirit when one asks for help...I was a boy scout you know as well as an adult scout leader so the urge to help people far outweighs my natural born laziness.

2. Should I make my wife pay for the damage as I fell through trying to get new cable to her kids rooms.

3. How can I regain my manliness in her eyes.

As always, thank you in advance for the ansers to these nagging questions.

Clarence,

I am a 44 year old male. The other day I was helping the DirecTV installer run new lines in the house. For a portion of this project we had to be in the attic for several hours. around 7PM I slipped and fell through the ceiling. I was dangling above my wife and daughter as they were doing her homework.

My questions to you are:

1. Should I continue to help in the manly spirit when one asks for help...I was a boy scout you know as well as an adult scout leader so the urge to help people far outweighs my natural born laziness.

2. Should I make my wife pay for the damage as I fell through trying to get new cable to her kids rooms.

3. How can I regain my manliness in her eyes.

As always, thank you in advance for the ansers to these nagging questions.

Phil,

Do you wear boxers or briefs?

Clarence

Clarence,

Tonight is the "fall back" change from daylight savings time.

Should I take my extra hour this evening or wait until the morning. Usually I just wake up and set my clock back to have an extra hour of morning. It is pretty nice and only happens once a year.