Cal Blacksmith

It matters not in the large scale view of things but this is my 2,000th post! I sure don't talk as much as many of you but I have said a bit more than many. I hope I was able to help anyone who asked a question that I answered. I know I have made some good online friends here and some of them off line also! Some are no longer posting here and that is sad.

I want to thank everyone here that has helped me reach the level of pleasure I now have with both my systems, 2ch and HT. Thank you to the many people here that have sold me some of their Klipsch treasures as they are treasures indeed!

Most of all, thank you Klipsch for providing this forum at your expense to allow this community to grow and thrive. I know that many times we steer buyers to used speakers (esp Heritage) and that takes $ from your pocket but we do also love your new speakers and highly recomend them here and in our private dealings in "the world"[;)]

Thanks everyone, I will continue to try to not disapoint.

DRWHO, that means a lot, thanks[:)]

Michael, you have been here not quite twice as long as myself but you have more than 5 times the posts![:o] I guess I need to try harder[:$][;)]

Coytee, You are indeed close behind[:o] Keep it up and passing me with a few bucks kicked in will buy you a cup at Starbucks, (but only a small one[;)])

Meloves, that was shameless, just shameless[:o] your fitting in just fine[;)]

Rplace, you are only 0.5% posts in front of me, do you feel the heat at you heals?[:P]

Customsteve, it is the quality of the posts not so much the quantity that makes them good (Look at Michael for proof[:P][:P][:P]) and yours are always good. I better go now, I can feel the reply from Michale already[:o][:P][:D]