DSOTM..... Need An Extra Copy

Gilbert

I just want to say that I heard the UHQR pressing of Alan Parson's "I Robot" at garymd's house this weekend and it is truly stunning! Without a doubt the most transparent recording I have ever heard. It's certainly not worth what that guy is selling it for but I would pay a couple of bills for it if I had the money.

Mike

I remember way back when it was a big deal that the regular MFSL dsotm was selling for a few hundred. Too bad I was too poor to blow 20 bucks on those of my favorites they put out when new. I did get ELP's Pics at an Ex, really excellent lp. So did this guy buy two or more and never played this one?

How about this...

How many times can we really listen to DSOTM, I mean it's a great Album, but are 20 different formats really going to make a difference, music is music, enjoy it for what it is.

Personally I've listened to DSOTM too many times as to where the only time it's being played is to demo my system to people. And actaully I've lately stopped using it as demo material.

How about this...

How many times can we really listen to DSOTM, I mean it's a great Album, but are 20 different formats really going to make a difference, music is music, enjoy it for what it is.

Personally I've listened to DSOTM too many times as to where the only time it's being played is to demo my system to people. And actaully I've lately stopped using it as demo material.

amen

Then you should be able to remember the rules.

Do not touch or approach the glass. You pass him nothing but soft paper.

No pencils or pens. No staples or paperclips in his paper.

Use the sliding food carrier. If he attempts to pass you anything, do not accept it.

I'm going to show you why we insist on such precautions.

On July 16th, he complained of chest pains and was taken to the dispensary.

His restraints were removed for an EKG.

When the nurse leaned over him, he did this to her.

The doctors managed to reset her jaw, more or less, save one of her eyes.

His pulse never got above 80 even when he ate her tongue.