Chorus II

discusman

I went to an estate sale and found another pair of Chorus II speakers in black. Same as the ones I just got 2 weeks ago. Don't really know why I bought them but they just looked too good ... tested them when I got home and sounded just as good as the ones I got. What to do, what to do ...

My wife wants speakers in mahogany for our theater room and I could not convince her to using the chorus since she said I already had a pair in the other room plus it's black. so I decided that I would get the new R?-7 series new to make her happy .. when she's happy then I'm happy. I'll be trading in my KLF-20, C7's to get them.

Anyone interested in the chorus II's .. guaranteed it's in mint condition. bought them for $700 and it's yours for the same but you'd have to pick up - don't know how to ship plus it would probably be too expensive. hurry before I decide to keep them .. and please trust me when I say I'm not in this for the money. no, I'm not rich ... just starting to be a klipsch addict.

and a Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!

OH MY!

Two pairs of Chorus II's in Black.

Couldn't you convince your Wife that you

need all four Chorus's for front and rear

mains for the HT setup?

They match.

I have a pair of these,(Black) and they are way plenty for where I'm at, so I'm fine with two.

Four of these with a couple properly matched subs

IMO would be quite a speaker system.

5.1,or 6.1.

Can you setup your HT this way, currently?

If you can, dial it in and let her listen to it,

maybe she'll change her mind.

But if gets in the way of her interior decorating,

Oh well,Waddya gonna do......

I do like the Chorus's in natural finishes better though.

THANX!cwm1.gif

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Hey discusman. Congratulations on your nice find. I would not put them in the attic. I would think that there would be way too much heat and humidity to guarantee that the speakers would not be damaged. I do not have any personal experience with this situation, so I could be wrong. I did check with my spouse and she said not to store Klipsch in the attic, maybe bose. So if you are going to count votes it is 2-0 against the attic from here. Jethro........

Congratulations on your new acquisition. After lots

of intense pressure my wife has bowed to pressure and

will allow a set of Chorus II's in our living room but

only in light oak. You know life is all about timing.

When I was much younger I would sell these speakers for

a retailer in he Boston area. They were easily the

best demo in the store with Kef 104.2's a distant

second. In those days there was no way that I could

afford a set of speakers like this. Now I have the

means and it would be easier to shake the hand of the

President than to find a pair. Enjoy the new children.

If you do put them into storage I recommend the attic

of course because in most houses it's drier. We don't

want them to take on any unique scents.

Valjean,

They're out there... you just gotta be at the right place at the right time. I found a pair of Chorus I's (Finished Black) and Chorus II's (Oiled Oak) locally, in just the past 10 weeks. I paid $1100 for both pair and they are mint. Keep your head up and your eyes open and you will find the pair you're looking for. I found one pair on AudiogoN and the other in Audio Review . Good luck and let us know when you get them...

Mike

------------------

My Music Systems

Would not store mine in an attic, unless I was certain that it had more than adequate ventilation. Would want to ensure no heat or moisture would cause damage to drivers, finish or cabinets. Would cover them with decorative end table cloths and store them in some bed, living or dining room first. However, I don't have to contend with the WAF either.

Wes

------------------

"KLIPSCH IS MUSIC"f>

hey guys ... thanks for the replies. they are now furniture until my wife says so. I'm still trying to figure out a way to hook them up without her knowing .. it's kind of hard though since the proper placement for them as my surrounds ... well let's just say she'd walk right in to them. No way of hiding these guys. I still have a pair of legends positioned behind the chorus II's i'm using. These will be used for trading up someday ... maybe a cornwall.