• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Unless there's a monumental conflict down the road (doubtful), yes, that's it.

I'm booking weddings, and I'll KNOW where you cubicle is! bwhahahha

If it changes, you can bet your bottom dollar it won't be my fault!!!!

cool indy is a easy drive for me.

Just bring those Decorators with ya, will ya Mike?

There's enough Wisconsin and Chicago guys to form a bus-pool!

M

You know me michael those decorators are gone,I am klipschless at the moment but looking for something smaller,RF,Forte,Chorus etc,got anything???

• Moderators

June 23. I can't wait. I'm planning to schedule vacation so I can be there.

So Amy, I guess Steven will be handling valet parking, right?

[:)]

He'll probably be tall enough, the weed! I'll probably bring him in as the "forum mascot." [:)] Wow, he'll be almost 3.....

Man I wish I could have seen the bruise Amy left on you for that call!!!!!

So Trey, exactly how long a drive do Seti and I have? Of course I'll have to add a few hours if we stop in N. Arkansas to pick up IB[:o]

KaCha, "I got the fever"[;)]

IB Going, Tim. BUT, the old hide will accompany me on the 2007 trip. (she is my golden ear, and speaks her (ear) mind ) Gulp! Can't wait for her comments on an RF-7 system at volume. Shudder! Needless to say, I can't take her out for audio very often.

So, as one AR. delegation, we four will be taking two vehicles. Perhaps we could meet in the Rock and Lynn could ride with Seti? .......Or I could ride with him?

On second thought, No, I wouldn't do that to buddies like the you & Seti. You guys would never be the same. [:D]

Many thanks for the offer of transportation, but could I ask help from both of you in taming the audio shrew" when we get there? Thanks in advance.[:D]

BTW: She will bring fever per your request.

Regards,

tc

lol Terry! How in the world do you keep such a wild 'old hide' locked up? I need to learn these these tricks from the old and wise [:P][;)]

Well young man, to answer your question, "handcuffs" work most of the time.

I will give you the advice that you request from the old and wise. In all sincerity, when you are ready, I hope that you find a woman (young girl in your case) that is like my mate.

Marry a good provider who understands the $ value of your quests.

Educate her, allow her to get into it, and to take your quest to the extreem. That way, it's her idea. IE: honey, we need a better CD player. OK dear, I will look. (all along I had the AH! earmarked to order) See how it works?

LOL Doc. Some of my points on marriage are valid, some are BS. It is up to you to learn just like the rest of us.[:D]

tc

• Moderators

So Trey, exactly how long a drive do Seti and I have? Of course I'll have to add a few hours if we stop in N. Arkansas to pick up IB[:o]

IB Going, Tim. BUT, the old hide will accompany me on the 2007 trip. (she is my golden ear, and speaks her (ear) mind ) Gulp! Can't wait for her comments on an RF-7 system at volume. Shudder! Needless to say, I can't take her out for audio very often.

So, as one AR. delegation, we four will be taking two vehicles. Perhaps we could meet in the Rock and Lynn could ride with Seti? .......Or I could ride with him?

On second thought, No, I wouldn't do that to buddies like the you & Seti. You guys would never be the same. [:D]

Many thanks for the offer of transportation, but could I ask help from both of you in taming the audio shrew" when we get there? Thanks in advance.[:D]

Regards,

tc

So...Lynn??? will be making the trip. Let's see, does Indy have a "French Quarter"?.[;)]

Regards,

tc

So...Lynn??? will be making the trip. Let's see, does Indy have a "French Quarter"?.[;)]

She will be in Indy and you two will hit it off. The "French Quarter" is anywhere that Lynn happens to be at the time.[D][<:o)][A]

dtel, we should consider bringing extra cash....... not sure if out of state Bail Bond companys accept credit cards and personal checks. BUT HOLD ON, maybe we could just leave.............anyway, we should talk when the time gets a little closer......[;)]

Regards,

tc

• Moderators

Regards,

tc

She will be in Indy and you two will hit it off. The "French Quarter" is anywhere that Lynn happens to be at the time.[D][<:o)][A]

dtel, we should consider bringing extra cash....... not sure if out of state Bail Bond companys accept credit cards and personal checks. BUT HOLD ON, maybe we could just leave.............anyway, we should talk when the time gets a little closer......[;)]

Regards,

tc

We can have a good time but let's keep the law and bail bonds out of the fun if at all possible. [:)]

• Moderators

Broad Ripple Village can serve as our Quarter, and I have a personal friends as a bail bondsman and a prosecuting attorney, oh, a judge also- we're in pretty good shape!

party like Rock Stars guys, I'll be the DD.[:|]

[:|]

Michael

I can see it's going to be a rough weekend ! emotion-8.gif