Say it ain't so, I might not make it this year!

I am getting married on June 9th, 2007. We plan on disappearing the 10th through the 16th or so. I am standing up in someone else's wedding on July 1st (I think), meaning chances are I may not be able to be gone the whole month of June!

Who will bring you beer and annoy Mr. Hunter with technical questions?

[:(]

What Dr. Who said.

You can even get married there in the Klipsch atrium. Trey would arrange for a nice wedding gift, I'm sure. Y'all might be the first couple wed in the Klipsch HQ building. of course, if you'd prefer to the factory, that could be arranged as well. Maybe a nice wedding in the PWK museum at the depot in Hope.

Prenup schmeenup!

Wisconsin is a "marital property" state, which means either

1) if it blows up right away I get most of my net worth back

2) if it lasts a long time any prenup is void after 10 years anyway!

She's great so I don't anticpate any issues. After all, she encourages my audio habit. That's got to be a good sign.

We just got news that could get in the way of our pilgrimage too - String Cheese Incident just announced that they are breaking up and will be doing the last run of shows this summer. That is the equivalent of a wedding around here.....it's the trump card that overrules all else. The schedules will tell the tale.....

At least Damon and I will have good resons for our indiscretions[;)] BTW, Damon - congrats!!

Well......... OK...........I guess we can accept Damon's excuse for not showing up this year.[:)]

I will need some help supplying beer though. Damon and I usually bring a trunk load of Milwaukee and Wisconsin's finest down with us to Indy No, I am not talking about Miller. That is our tap watter up here.

JM