Why do I do this to myself? (Forte II vs. RF-7)

wuzzzer

Where did the CAR talk go??...Wuzz......still like the Forte's? That is kinda a dumb question......I'm sure YES is the answer.....give them a month or two............I see Khorns in your future............................

LOVE em! Although, as of today I have a pair of 99% mint light oak KLF30s right next to them. WOW. Too bad they're my friend's speakers that I'm just storing for him temporarily. When he left he asked if I'll be enjoying them for him for the time being. YOU BETCHA!

I just did that with a set of La Scalas...stored them here for a couple of weeks.............nice speakers with BEC crossovers.........real nice, kinda made me want the Khorns more...but when all is said and done.................I was real glad to get my Heresy 2's back...made me kinda appreciate them more.......it's so easy to get hung up on other peoples stuff.....isn't it.................................[;)]...didn't want to give 'em back

I menat the Forte's and KLF 30s...2 Klipsch speakers I have never heard...still resisting making that call to travel an hour or so for those Forte' IIs Wuzzer mentioned on Craig'slist yesterday...don't NEED more speakers...must learn to share...others amy need speakers...Home Theater is just fine with Quartets...rrrrrrr...;)

Bill

unforutnately yes...I joined the Corvette Forum in 2000 and being BRAND new to forums, I had to pick a name...I wanted a Silver Vette and Super Sports are big with Chevy...I crunched the two together...then in joining other boards, I kept the name so people who might know me on one would recognize me on the other (made sense back then anyway) and...here I am, 6 years later stuck with that name...

Bill

I went (reluctantly) to test drive a TrailBlazer SS just after work...I hate test drives because if I like it, I want it...and I don't NEED it (darn middle class values...;) ) but it was sold...the Mazda 6 is REALLY a nice car but my 6' 6" is a bit much getting in and out of it...once in there, I am fine...

Bill

• 11 years later...