Dr Painful is tired of the cold so stuff must get sold.

Painful Reality

I'm moving from glacial Quebec to Perth, Western Australia with my little familly for a golden future in mining. The climate, the pay, the marvelous landscape and Aussies friendlieness conquered us so we'll move down there as soon as February.

I'd like to take the occasion to reduce the number of big heavy electronic stuff that is gathering dust here.

So right now I have a Dynaco ST70 for sale and a Hickock 539C tube tester for sale.

The Dynaco was rebuilt with the VTA upgrade board, modified to use a 12AU7 instead of a 12AT7. The amp works perfectly and is a plug and play. Of course you'll have to adjust the bias form time to time. 600 USD plus shipping takes it to your home.

The Hickock 539C is 1000 USD plus shipping. The 539C is one of the best tube tester you can get.

If interested, don't use the personal message to get in touch with me. I just don't look at these. Fire me a mail at jeff.lessard@sympatico.ca instead.

I'm moving from glacial Quebec to Perth, Western Australia with my little familly for a golden future in mining. The climate, the pay, the marvelous landscape and Aussies friendlieness conquered us so we'll move down there as soon as February.

Jeff,

We wish you the very best with the move and getting acclimated there. Of course, you'll go from 0C in mid-February to the middle of their summer. That should be nice!

We're envious. I'm sure you'll still be on the board here ...

Chris

JF, best wishes in your move & new endeavour! I too hope you still drop back in from time to time.

If you're going to lug anything big & electronic, I'd suggest buying as many Ampeg B-15 as possible. They go for big bucks down there!