Pics of my friend's KLF30s and my Forte IIs

wuzzzer

BTW, these are the KLF30s that he paid $500 for. The guy hadn't used them in 3 years since he remodeled his house. He was glad to get rid of them, my friend was glad to get them, and I was more than glad to store them for him! [6]

One of these days we need to get a side by side between ALL of the speakers: cornwall, lascala, khorn, forte, chorus, KLF-30, RF-7, CF-4, etc etc....I bet the conclusion is they all sound more alike than different - especially if you were to throw other brands into the mix.

where are ur rf-7's? How do those KLF-30's compare to ur RF-7's in your opinion? I was thinking of RF-7 but ended up with klf30 for way cheaper.

They have been moved to the other side of the room...just bought some styrofoam sheets at Home Depot to get them ready to ship! Yep, the Forte IIs are now King of the Hill here!

That's a trio many could be envious of. I would have a hard time choosing which to listen to, but it sure would be fun!

Jeremy

For now I'll be using the KLF30s. They really sound great. My friend asked me if I was going to let him come back and pick them up when the time was right for him. I told him I'd think about it. [^o)]

Wow wuzzzer,you're a good bud to give up those 30's.I have 20's which have the same uppers as 30's w/2 10's,nice tight bass.The 20's have some good qualities and when I first got em' I thought about moving my 7's till the initial ifatuation kinda wore off.I still like em' a lot,they can rock.I had the 20's sittin' in the corner while I had the 83's set up,glad to have the 20's back in service.

Those Forte II's will sound a lot better with more optimum placement.

Yep, they were on the outside until today. I just moved them to the inside so I could get a better feel for the KLF30s. Trust me, I will be rocking the KLF30s until the last second possible when my friend finally comes to pick them up. No idea how long that will be, but it could be quite a while.

Just got done to listening to Queen...good thing my house is 66 years old and the foundation and walls are nice and settled! I can imagine causing some serious structural damage with any house less than 15 years old with these monsters! [:o]