CARS

iwillwalk

Tried to rent it yesterday but predictibly all were gone .

Instead I rented X-Men III , wow , when he drops the bridge down it made me feel slightly queasy . Another low hz moment is when Juggernaut is busting through the brick walls !

Not a great movie by any stretch , but worth owning as a demo !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Fun movie to watch. Not a ton of LFE information, but enough. When Mack the semi fires up his engine it seemed like there was a semi right in my room!

------------------

Are you crazy? It was just insane in my house tonight watching this a little louder than normal with my kids.. (So not screaming loud maybe - 35 on the Sunfire...

OMG, IT IS INSANE how good this movie is. The little things, too, like when your out in the dessert and you hear bugs chirping or in the town with the backgroud elevator music like what it sounds at the ,mall without people in it. Multi Channel separation is HUGE and picture quality is a home run.

Either I finally got it right now in my system, or something is just more insane than it has ever been. The opening scene when he is dreaming of his win in his head... If you do not feel like a NASCAR car is in the room with you almost, your missing out.. I did.

Well, in my defense, my wife does not let me turn the volume up as loud as I do when I listen to movies by myself.

I've watched the beginning of the game Gran Turismo 4 for PS2 at very high volumes and definitely felt that there were real live race cars racing around my basement. [:)]

I have to agree. I believe this to be the best Pixar film yet. Audio is just outstanding and the animation is awesome IMHO. And you really have to watch the film at least 3 times (or more) to be able to catch all the little subtleties. Anyone notice that those wispy clouds in the sky were tire tracks? And finally, FINALLY!!!! Automobiles sound like they should.

Lightning: "....piston cup."

Mater: "He did WHAT in his cup?"

LMFAO.........

Tom