• Moderators

I don't think it's ever been brought up for debate.

The weather's usually nice, and people are ready for vacations...it's after the Indy 500 and before the Brickyard 400....Father's Day seems to be a good excuse for wives to let the hubbies off on a hobby adventure... no real one glaring reason. People told me to pick a day as early as possible, so I did. [:)]

I know that July and August are bigger "vacation months" here in Michigan than in June because the lake water hasn't warmed up much, yet and schools are still in session for the first week or so. Because of that, at least here, people tend to have a more-open schedule in June than in July and August. Yes: except for weddings and grad parties! And, as in any month, we have to weigh each event and assign it a priority.

For you, Damon; I'm thinkin' weddings are gonna be kinda high on your list of priorities in the month of June next year! [;)]

August isn't really a full vacation month any more as so many schools start back up before Labor Day, now. [:(]

• Moderators

Because the Pilgrimage is another great event in our lives.

Nice line !

And it will make you want to spend $ like no other event I have ever been to !

At a Pilgrimage the word " want " changes to need, or must have, It even happened to my wife.[:D]

• Moderators

I don't think it's ever been brought up for debate.

People told me to pick a day as early as possible, so I did. [:)]

And...she's the boss and she can pick any day she wants...so she did.[;)]

Indy in June should be nice...at least it won't be as hot as south Mississippi...

Do you think we can make Amy lock this thread down if we make some comments that it's the month of June because that is when the political conspirators (who are manipulating gas prices) will lower prices for a month, so they can then say "gas prices are expected to rise due to the coming winter months"???

[8-)] [8-)] [8-)] [8-)] [8-)] [8-)] [8-)] [8-)] [8-)]

• Moderators

Do you think we can make Amy lock this thread down if we make some comments that it's the month of June because that is when the political conspirators (who are manipulating gas prices) will lower prices for a month, so they can then say "gas prices are expected to rise due to the coming winter months"???

[8-)] [8-)] [8-)] [8-)] [8-)] [8-)] [8-)] [8-)] [8-)]

Coytee,

Why do you insist on getting yourself in trouble? [*-)]

You were so "mild mannered" in Hope. I just didn't think you were the kind of person to continually create problems.[;)] Guess I was wrong again.[;)]