Why? - Act 3

meagain

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, ya'll. That was my thread. Amy pulled it in fun because everyone is howling. Her comment for why the thread was pulled was just trying to see how many people she can tick off. She's goofing around. I like her humor. Obviously, that thread was much about nothing.

OK, good! LOL [:P]

• Moderators

Wow, after posting a couple messages over at AK to see what's up with Al, I can see now that I am WAAAAAY to lenient with you guys over here! I've already been beat down by their moderator for ...well....nothing really that I can see! Is that how you guys want me to be, since it's SOOO much better over there?

Oh well, I'll just go back to my cage.

Wow, after posting a couple messages over at AK to see what's up with Al, I can see now that I am WAAAAAY to lenient with you guys over here! I've already been beat down by their moderator for ...well....nothing really that I can see! Is that how you guys want me to be, since it's SOOO much better over there?

That is hot, can you post a picture?

Wow, after posting a couple messages over at AK to see what's up with Al, I can see now that I am WAAAAAY to lenient with you guys over here!  I've already been beat down by their moderator for ...well....nothing really that I can see!   Is that how you guys want me to be, since it's SOOO much better over there?

Yeah, you getting smacked down by their moderator was so funny I had to tell my son about it. And for you to be referred to as a "guy" on top of that! I'm afraid Al is going to be disappointed over there -- sometimes they act like they're afraid of their own shadows. I've yet to find a forum, and not just audio, where there isn't too much moderation. 

• Moderators

Yeah, you getting smacked down by their moderator was so funny I had to tell my son about it. And for you to be referred to as a "guy" on top of that! I'm afraid Al is going to be disappointed over there -- sometimes they act like they're afraid of their own shadows. I've yet to find a forum, and not just audio, where there isn't too much moderation.

LOL, I didn't even notice they thought I was a guy! That's funny, considering my user name is Den Mother and I signed my post "Amy." How much more obvious can you get.

Oh well. I still like it here, troublemakers and all.

That AK thing was very funny, Amy. But I don't want you to be like the AK people are. Just be yourself. I find some of your posts and decisions amusing. Others are provocative. That's cool. It's part of what this Forum is all about. I enjoy it...

Edwin

ALK certainly knows his topic. I enjoyed reading his posts for the learning value & he helped many here in the neverending trek to better sound. He could have been more tactful.

Amy

I came to this forum to research which flavor Klipsch to buy. I received excellent advice & the knowledge available through searching the archives is practically invaluable. I quickly discovered that not only is there audio advice here but advice useful in everyday living such as how to fix cement cracks, how to apply mud on drywall, new features on washing machines & even how to hunt a cat, to name a few. Along the way I have made some cyber friends & met a few members in person. I suspect the majority of members here are above average in intelligence & income.

I followed that thread over at AK out of curiousity & did find it amusing you got your hand slapped; and for only asking a question. Your position as a moderator is no doubt a "slippery slope" but please don't apply any additional pressure as I feel that would lead to the demise of this forum. A forum full of technical information & devoid of any personality quickly becomes boring, at least to me. This obviously isn't the average forum as evidenced by the annual pilgramage. Personally, I think you do a fine job as den mother.

I don't often interject my 2cents but there they are.

JT