Enron the Musical. Who is going to see it?

jacksonbart

Why a lock, this thread is about a small 2 1/2 hour musical. Wait can you imagine sitting still wasting 2 1/2 hours of you life watching that crap. Sorry I digress, it was not to get into a political discussion.

OB, How did you prep the 911 for storage? Thanks in advance.

Why a lock, this thread is about a small 2 1/2 hour musical. Wait can you imagine sitting still wasting 2 1/2 hours of you life watching that crap. Sorry I digress, it was not to get into a political discussion.

OB, How did you prep the 911 for storage? Thanks in advance.

I usually change the oil, but I only put 1,000 miles on it this year, takes 12 quarts of oil for full oil change, 8 quarts in tank, 4 quarts in block and filter, wash, wax, vaccuum, and I use Baking soda in plastic containers, one in front, one in back, all the moisture goes to baking soda, not rugs and seats, works great, cheap, no smells, then I have a nice cover I put on, the cover from my Vette works perfect, then I have a cheap cover on top of that. Very important, mouse traps underneath car, so the little pests don't get inside..............that's it......inside a garage................Baking Soda works great...

• Moderators

Good idea with the mouse traps, they can do alot of damage.

I had a Chevy work truck that I had the motor rebuilt in, while the motor was out and the truck never moved a mouse got in it. One day when the motor was being put back in I had looked in the glove box and found some papers had been chewed on, so I set a trap and caught one in a few days. The truck went back to work and about 6 months or so later it caught on fire " In " the dash board and burned to the point that the back tires even melted. I don't know if the mouse caused the fire or not, but it could have chewed on some wires and eventually they shorted out and started the fire. That was my best guess, because we had the truck for years with no electrical problems.