hello heres something i never thought i would be doing, VRD's FS

joessportster

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Current forum member and previous customer price is $2499.00

Bump and Craig, did you get my email on the Bell Carillon? Don't forget to put her on the queue.

Good luck Joe, someone needs a nice Christmas present still!

Its up in lights on broadway!! Thanks

17 posts?! Now that ain't right. A newbie jumping on a pair of VRD's? Here I am a long standing member and eye-witness to the Craig Evolution (in tube equipment, I obviously am not speaking about an evolution in his spelling) and a newbie gets a set of VRD's before me... life just ain't fair. [:D]

Oh, well, guess I will console myself with all my new edumacation in tube equipment and have some fun with the Mark III's which are better looking than any other pair I have ever seen. I got boards and caps and tubes and resistors in the house or being delivered to play with. The Poseidon boards are gorgeous to look at as well and I am eager to start stuffing them.

Soon, I hope to have a new Merlin II in the house to build and the system will be complete.

Congrats lighting. What preamp are you going to run with them?

If he says "a Blueberry"...

Hey now!!! I think my spelling and grammar abilities have went from like 6th grade to 11th grade around here in the last 5 years!! Next year I get a degree for graduating the klipsch forum school of spelling and grammar! This new spell check software sure helps!

Sorry guys,

the VRDs are moving to California!

Your welcome to have Joe ship them here first for a 1 1/2 year check up on the way to sunny CA. $50 service charge plus someone cover the shipping from me to you in CA. I will advise you that if it was me I would be pateint and wait until after the holidays to ship them. The apes are crazy at the shipping companies this time of year.

Craig

Easy boys,

I might be fairly new to the forum (about a year), but some of us read and study things without always adding our 2 cents [:)]. I've been listening to heritage Klipsch longer than most of you, I would guess, (over 30 years [:P]). I grew up in Hope, AR so there's lot's of history there. I've heard them on SS and SET, now it's time for VRDs (on a Wright WPL20 tube pre ). Maybe a BB w/Cream in the future!

Craig, let's talk about that checkup.

Hey now!!! I think my spelling and grammar abilities have went from like 6th grade to 11th grade around here in the last 5 years!! Next year I get a degree for graduating the klipsch forum school of spelling and grammar! This new spell check software sure helps!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Craig-

Your spelling and grammar have made tremendous strides, not that it matters. We love you regardless. Its your knowledge and willingness to share that knowledge that we value, not your writing style.

Youre even becoming a diplomat and humorist. I really enjoyed your wry observation that you were being looked to as the voice of reason in some recent spats among other forum regulars and one former forum regular.

"

Hey now!!! I think my spelling and grammar abilities have went from like 6th grade to 11th grade around here in the last 5 years!! Next year I get a degree for graduating the klipsch forum school of spelling and grammar! This new spell check software sure helps!

Craig-"

It is something I feel strangely proud of.....[:D]