Who's attending?

Hey Steve, be sure to give me a holler when you're coming through Chicago - we gotta meet up and go hit some live music. [;)]

Doc you shouldn't be hanging out with those long-hairs, they're a bad influence on you. [:^)]

Hey now! Yeah, you gotta watch our for us long-hairs.

Of course, I'd never be a bad influence, unless you like rap and hip-hop! [6] Nothing like cranking up that power metal next to the moran loudly thumping that rap crap at the light! [:o]

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I thought it was the bald guys you gotta look out for...[|-)] (that's supposed to be a guy headbanging...)

Well then, you ought to be just fine hanging around with Colter.[;)] I mean with all that hair Colter couldn't possibly be a "headbanger".[;)]

I forgot..... Colter's the Rock Star![H]

• Moderators

Hey Steve, be sure to give me a holler when you're coming through Chicago - we gotta meet up and go hit some live music. [;)]

Doc you shouldn't be hanging out with those long-hairs, they're a bad influence on you. [:^)]

Hey now! Yeah, you gotta watch our for us long-hairs.

Of course, I'd never be a bad influence, unless you like rap and hip-hop! [6] Nothing like cranking up that power metal next to the moran loudly thumping that rap crap at the light! [:o]

That's it Skonopa blow them rappers away, power metal is not my favorite but could listen to that much easier than any rap.

About them long haired types.... I cant say anything bad, I had it long until a couple of years ago. But the older I get the more I like things being convenient and short hair is much more convenient than long. I do miss the looks people give you though, they look at you different when your hair is past your shoulder.

I thought you had to be bald to attend, Dr.

We'll bring a flobee and a razor so you will fit in..

Hey Arf,

Can we take that statement to mean you will be in Indy in June?[:D] I don't see your name on Amy's updated list.[*-)]

Amy updates her list periodically. According to the destructions, I am to leave my name, guests, online name and how much money I'm bringing.

I'll be there, Dtels wife!!!

• Moderators

I thought you had to be bald to attend, Dr.

We'll bring a flobee and a razor so you will fit in..

Hey Arf,

Can we take that statement to mean you will be in Indy in June?[:D] I don't see your name on Amy's updated list.[*-)]

Amy updates her list periodically. According to the destructions, I am to leave my name, guests, online name and how much money I'm bringing.

I'll be there, Dtels wife!!!

We were hoping to be able to thank you, in person, one day. I can't wait for Amy to update her list again!!!!