FS: Wright Sound WPA 3.5 amps

ltsdnce

FYI I had to relist these on ebay, as ebay cancelled the auction because they would not allow me to pass their 2.9% Paypal fee on to the buyer. So I removed that from the auction and relisted it. Thanks for looking! Susan

Very nice amps...hope you have a buyer soon![Y]

I never followed suit with other sellers (especially those on AudiogoN) who feel they need to tack on their additional PayPal fee to the buyer...why should I have to pay their fees? I bought a McIntosh MC7200 years ago on AudiogoN thru a seller who originally added his PayPal fee to the price...I told him I refuse to pay his fee and wished him luck finding another interested buyer! Due to the long length of time his sale was running and his desire to sell it fast, he changed his tune and dropped his additional fee charge. Not to sound mean, but I'm glad eBay took the action they did in dropping your original auction due to the addition of your PayPal fee added to the winning price. IMO it's not the buyer's responsibility to pay your fee for the privelege of you using PayPal as an aid in receiving quick payment from your auctions...I wouldn't have the gall to charge any buyer on my auctions my PayPal fee (I haven't yet and never will), and that's a practice that should come to an immediate end!

I just work it into the reserve or look at it as a cost of operation. I think it's a different story when dealing privately, as you tend to see money and goods exchange with more confidence. If I'm taking someone's check and shipping without waiting, I don't mind asking for the fees if they want to use PP rather than cut a check.

When I sell, I'd rather avoid the perception that I'm looking for ways to increase the price so I try to keep adders to a minimum. Good photos, descriptions and emails do more to increase the ticket price than adders in my experience.

Personally, as a buyer I don't mind it just like I don't mind inflated shipping costs, so long as there are no surprises. I don't mind adding it all up and deciding if I want something based on the total. I don't look at purchases as cost+shipping, I just think of what I have to transfer from checking to get it safely to my doorstep.