not valued nearly enough

Parrot

"Grabbing a scalpel, he sliced off the penis in front of shocked nursing staff, and then placed it on the operating table where he chopped it into small pieces before storming out of the operating theatre at Bucharest hospital."

I think I saw something like that on Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations"...or was it Rachel Ray?

"Grabbing a scalpel, he sliced off the penis in front of shocked nursing staff, and then placed it on the operating table where he chopped it into small pieces before storming out of the operating theatre at Bucharest hospital."

I think I saw something like that on Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations"...or was it Rachel Ray?

The only d!¢k on No Reservations was Bourdain himself.

is a surgeons scalpel really so sharp that this could be accomplished before another nearby hospital person could put a stop to it? I mean- one fell swipe and.. gone? That is scary! And then to chop into bits? Sounds like some sort of personal vendetta or the guy is just plain insane.

is a surgeons scalpel really so sharp that this could be accomplished before another nearby hospital person could put a stop to it? I mean- one fell swipe and.. gone? That is scary! And then to chop into bits? Sounds like some sort of personal vendetta or the guy is just plain insane.

yes, think of a boxcutter cutting power but with more cutting surface.

the most closest analogy is the difference between a ballpoint pen and a micro rollerball.

Speaking as a surgeon, yes, a scalpel would definitely cut it off in one quick swipe. [:o]

A shame that he then did the ole' slice and dice with it, it could have possibly been reattached... ala Bobbit.

I wonder what the poor dude was told in recovery.[:'(]

Well: your surgery went ok, sort of. [:$] The good news is that you will Never get penile cancer. [Y] Your wife will also never have to wonder if you are going astray. [W] You will never get is stuck in a zipper... [:S] You will have the most intriuging story to tell at cocktail parties...[D]. You will certainly be unique the world over. [^o)]You might even become famous on the Klipsch forum site!!!![H]

The more I think about this, I'm pretty sure it was Martin Yan, given the quick chopping technique.