heres a vinyl deal for the first people to reply positively !!!!!!!!!!!!!

joessportster

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

colter, response sent.......... im not making any money if thats what you mean by making out ok, truth be told im probably losing but i will say i would much rather sell here like this than have the dealer come by and see something worth cash that i wouldnt know about and rake me ovver the coals..........i know they are in business to make money but everytime i deal with 1 of them they just rub me the wrong way

Joe

I found the sellers attitude and responses somewhat rude and crass and have decided not to buy from him.

funny you are the only one that found me rude and crass, i can say after this RUDE AND CRASS remark in a public forum trying to bash me for your perception of an email that was short and to the point, im glad you didnt buy from me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe the next time i hear from you/or NOT i will stop the rest of my life so i can doddle around with a bunch of pointless dribble in emails so your ego wont get hurt. at any rate i wasnt being rude by any means, i was at work and my wife was relaying messages to me there and she was typing my responses to the questions not adding witty banter

Joe

I found the sellers attitude and responses somewhat rude and crass and  have decided not to buy from him.

In the last three weeks Joe sold me a great pair of Klipschorns, a mint Blueberry extreme, and 300 LP's all for a fantastic price. Dont trust that guy, you might get a really good deal on something.

Thanks for going to all the trouble to sort and package the albums for us Joe! Some of us know a great deal and appreciate your sharing the wealth in your great LP find. It had to be a bit nerve-wracking [^o)] making the decision to take on that purchase in the first place.

I have sent you funds via PayPal. Whenever the Lp's get to me is ok. I've got plenty to listen to. [H]

Michael

I bought a pair of Cornwalls from Joe and met him personally, I found him to be anything but rude and crass, not that he needs my help to defend him!! I only wish that I had a better turntable set up so that I could buy some of his albums. He takes great care of them. Some people just can't be happy with anything. Joe you should have sorted the mint albums and sent them to the guy at your expense and been happy to do it.!!

thanks for the kind words guys, good new also i am putting the dealer off another week when he calls mike from the forum is in town and wants to look on friday so since i want the members to have first shot at these the dealer must waait ..............looks like we have at least 1 more week

Joe

Just checking to make sure you got my paypal for 100 LPs, 25 classic rock and the rest jazz.

I can't wait to open the box, just like Christmas!

EDIT:

After reading the thread on jazz started by NOSvalves, If you could keep the "random horn blowing" type of jazz down to a minimum, I would be very thankfull. I forgot how much I don't like that.

Thanks