belle in the box!

steve hollowell

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually they just came in and I got first shot so it looks like the middle of next week. They have the walnut veneer, the only kicker is 175 lbs., thank the Lord they are at least in four boxes and I have a stout son to help.......once everything gets set I will be proud to post some pictures.........

Later,

Steve (a very happy boy) Hollowell

Great Choice Steve!!! Beautifull Looks and Sound!

In the Heritage Demo at the Hope Pilgrimage the LaScalas were my favorite!!! The room was put together in just a couple of short days and probably more time would have improved things even more but the LaScala II and Heresey III were a real surprise in how much they had been improved.

mike tn[:)]

• Moderators

Actually they just came in and I got first shot so it looks like the middle of next week. They have the walnut veneer, the only kicker is 175 lbs., thank the Lord they are at least in four boxes and I have a stout son to help.......once everything gets set I will be proud to post some pictures.........

Later,

Steve (a very happy boy) Hollowell

Finally, CONGRATULATIONS, now just get them into your possession and we will all yell congratulations!!!![;)]

Steve, you are gonna love them, the LaScala II's are a beautiful addition to any home. The look like fine furniture with the walnut finish. I think your wife will be well pleased with the decision you two have made.

Great Choice Steve!!! Beautifull Looks and Sound!

In the Heritage Demo at the Hope Pilgrimage the LaScalas were my favorite!!! The room was put together in just a couple of short days and probably more time would have improved things even more but the LaScala II and Heresey III were a real surprise in how much they had been improved.

mike tn[:)]

I agree I was very suprised in the improvement in sound quality across the Heritage line. The khorns were my favorite but the La Scala definately got the most improved award.

• 2 weeks later...

A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO TREY CANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my La Scala's late Thursday, just came off of vacation and have not been able to call Trey because of my work schedule.......but will get with him Monday. It has been several years since I owned a pair of Heritage speakers and finally being able to kick back and enjoy the La Scala's has made the last month fade into a fog which will be soon forgotten.

Trey was the driving force behind this choice, and although the Belle is a fine speaker I can't get over how GREAT the new La Scala looks and sounds..........the only problem is the need to upgrade my remaining speakers. I am using my old RP-5's for the back, an advent center and a small 8" Klipsch sub.......Trey said I really needed to invest in some kick *** Klipsch to finish things off and he is right on target.......

Trey, pictures will be coming your way soon, and once again THANKS,

Later,

Steve