MY KHORNS ARE SOLD!!!!

• Moderators

I am making some adjustments in my media room and my Khorns are going. I am going to offer them up here first just in case someone is close by who has been wanting a pair. I am the second owner, I purchased them last year so we would have a set at the Texas Klipsch Gathering at my house.

They are KC-BR (C model Klipschorns, originally raw birch). The Serial Numbers are 11R368 and 11R369. The original owner finished them in a medium brown, not quite Wanut, but darker then oak. I will post some photos, and can send tons more if anyone is interested. They are in above-average condition. There are a few bumps and nicks here and there, and a couple of chips at the bottom of one. None of are apparent from normal listening and viewing position, but you will see them if your are up on the speaker. If you are only interested in mint condition with mint refinish job these are not the speakers for you. If you want a solid set of speakers, fully functioning, that look good at present, and are perfect if you want to refinish yourself someday into a mint set, or veneer with exotic, this is the set for you.

I have a brand new pair of DeanG Crossovers in them that have less then 20 hours. The original crossovers will come with the speakers, but I will make a special offer on the crossovers to a forum member who purchase the speakers if they want them.

I am in Austin, Texas, which means that we can work something out on getting these speakers to a forum member anywhere between Houston and Dallas. Or, if you live on a ranch with supurb hunting, I will drive far and wide to get them to you at "no charge."

If you are interested let me know and I can try and answer all of your questions.

Travis

post-15134-13819325730232_thumb.jpg

I would have to sell my Belles first but I am pretty sure I could make a local sale fairly quickly. When I have posted ads in the past asking to trade for Klipschorns I always get several calls asking if they can buy them....should have kept those phone numbers. I have a good friend in Georgetown just outside of Austin that may be able to help me if this is possible. Who knows I may have to change my signature : )