MY KHORNS ARE SOLD!!!!

You have a PM, back.

Travis

You should have a bunch of photos, in about 4 or 5 emails, let me know if you did not receive them.

Travis

Nothing so far email address is iain42 @ gmail.com no spaces of course.

Thanks!
Seti

• Moderators

You have a PM, back.

Travis

You should have a bunch of photos, in about 4 or 5 emails, let me know if you did not receive them.

Travis

Nothing so far email address is iain42 @ gmail.com no spaces of course.

Thanks!

Seti

Oppps,

Operator error, they should be there now.

Travis

• Moderators

Cornwalls or Belles, I am not 100% certain yet. You can sort of tell from the photos that the Khorns are set up for two channel on the long wall. I have KSP-400's for home theater on the short wall. I just got tired have having to rearrange furniture, speakers to go from home theater listening to 2 channel. The K horns will not fit on short wall, missing a corner and not enought room to do false corner, so K horns are going, KSP's are going, and Cornwalls or Belles will serve as fronts for 2 channel and home theater. If I like what I hear, I will get rid of the KSP rears and buy two more Cornwalls or Belles as the case may be. I had LS's before, and assume that Belles are going to be very similar. I ran them without a sub, I have a sub now. It is going to be very difficult going back, heard so much about Cornwall sound I think that is really the most interesting to me. I have a pair coming over this weekend to try out.

Travis

• Moderators

dwilawyer,

Have these sold? If not, would be very interested.

Shinerman,

They have not sold yet "per se" but Seti expressed an interest and is goning over photos, etc. and I am waiting to look at some photos of his Belles. I think we should know by the end of the weekend whether or not Seti is going to go forward or not. Where are you located?

Travis

"...but Seti expressed an interest and is goning over photos..."

Is "goning" a cross between 'going' and 'groaning'?:)

You sent an email asking what the networks are worth. I found a copy of the invoice I sent you.

AA with Auricaps

(2) 3619 Autoformer,$50
(2) Erse 2.5mH Super 'Q' inductors,$35
(2) .245mH Jantzen air cores (tweeter),$15
(2) 13uF Auricaps,$42
(4) 2uF Auricaps, $33
(2) Barrier Strips,$10
(2) Boards (sanded, finished),$15
Labor,$150
Shipping,$15
Total,$365

Before/after pic:

post-3205-13819325848434_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Travis, did you get some good cart comparo in today, or is it tomorrow?

It was tonight, we got through Shelter 501, 901, and a little of the Benz. He left the 501 on it for me to play with for a day or so, then we get Koetsu Ureshi, 90X. I took some photos I will post in the original thread. Good time of listening. I think the 901 is for sure out, that is about all I determined so far.

Travis

• Moderators

My Khorns with the new DeanG crossovers have been officially sold. Shinerman from Amarillo (I cant get Jerry Jeff Walker out of my head now) is going to come and pick them up weekend after next.

Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest, and those who posted with there comments.

Travis