Light Green Klipschorns on eBay

Parrot

Seadog,

These particular ones are matched to the walls of the room. It's the same principle as having oak veneered Khorns in an oak room. So, I agree with you in that they are not for every home, but if you happen to have a light green room, they'd be the rat's ***.

Seadog,

These particular ones are matched to the walls of the room. It's the same principle as having oak veneered Khorns in an oak room. So, I agree with you in that they are not for every home, but if you happen to have a light green room, they'd be the rat's ***.

Matched to the walls of the room or not, I trust we can all agree that a rats *** is at minimum, plug ugly?

[:D]

Dag gum, you're right Maron! All three[;)]

Paul, magenta is a guy's color, also. All day long, I have to post, take down, and train about yellow and magenta radiation signs. It's so bad, Liam saw The Simpsons and said "Dad, you work at the plant with Homer. I know because I saw the sign." You can't argue with a four year old!

Seadog,

I'd say more like a mandrill's a... never mind [:)]