My dad's finished Home Theater

33klfan

This is just with the rear surround wires coming out of the wall. I had the holes drill in the wall right so the wire would go at the same spot as the binding posts so there's no bending of wire. It goes straight into the speaker pretty much.

post-18017-13819326421186_thumb.jpg

Very nice, good job on hiding the wire's, i like the aquarium with all the plants.

Makes me wish I had a son, never mind 3 girls were enough !

Yep, the hard work paid off. Even my pap was impressed which isn't easy to do. The fish and aquarium and live plants are my mom's hobby.

Thanks for all the comments so far.

Very nice, good job on hiding the wire's, i like the aquarium with all the plants.

Makes me wish I had a son, never mind 3 girls were enough !

Yep, the hard work paid off. Even my pap was impressed which isn't easy to do. The fish and aquarium and live plants are my mom's hobby.

Thanks for all the comments so far.

I am an aquarium nut too. I am sure the sound system can put the fear of God in those fish. I have the same problem. Just made sure the top was enclosed so they could not jump out.

Great job!

It looks great my son, if not a professional job at least a fairly good try! I'm sure you're dad can touch up where he can....

When he is ready to step up leave a message, there is a lot of great info here, a lot of good advice if you can extract the bitterness from those that just chose poorly in their equipment selection. Good thing to remember, buy right the first time, go for quality and what is proven. Don't settle for less...KEF, Denon, etc....

Cheers and good luck!

I'm sure you will be at the top of his Dad's list when he's ready to step up. I will say one thing about you getech. You always do a great job of making sure future potential customers will think of you first when they're ready to purchase. Before you start getting all moist, read that I said they will think of you first, not that will actually consider buying anything from you. If you really do currently sell products through your own business, you will be working at Best Buy in the return/exchange department by Christmas.