WTB: RSW-15

ToastedSorbet

I am also looking for an RSW-15 for the right price. I would need it to go with my Reference 7 series. I am still trying to figure if I should go with the SVS or the RSW-15. I am just looking for a deal and whatever one comes up first will be sitting in my living room.

• Moderators

Catharsis,

No nooooooo I cannot sell the RSW15,it is the foundation of the RSW tower. [:D] And besides I would be bass deprived.

I don't blame you for not wanting to sell the 15, but you bass deprived, that's funny, of all people !

I've already spoken with that seller. It's for pick-up only because he doesn't have the original box. I'd gladly pick it up but it's in Illinois and I'm in Colorado. Sort of a long trip. He said he'll order the original box from Klipsch but it will cost $379.42. Plus the shipping costs to have it shipped. I don't really feel like dishing out $400+ just for shipping. Thanks though!

I've already spoken with that seller. It's for pick-up only because he doesn't have the original box. I'd gladly pick it up but it's in Illinois and I'm in Colorado. Sort of a long trip. He said he'll order the original box from Klipsch but it will cost $379.42. Plus the shipping costs to have it shipped. I don't really feel like dishing out $400+ just for shipping. Thanks though!

for a box? and to think i threw mine away when i moved. i would have sold it fot HALF that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...