1 year on this forum and 4000 posts later

Guest " "

Well time has flown. It has been a year since I joined this forum. I joined on my birthday last year on April 24. Since then I exchanged a lot of emails, spoke on the phone, and visited some great folks.

I can't believe how many miles I drove over the last year as part of the search for the holy grail of audio. 1400 miles south in one weekend to pickup a tube amp and 800 miles north a few weeks later in one weekend to pick up some Khorns. A few local trips as well. But for this forum, local is 4 hrs or less.

Maybe the up coming year will bring a trip out west.

Did I really put up 4000 posts in the last year...what on earth have we been talking about?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Congratulations, Speakerfritz on the year and the 4000.

When you look at it like that, 11 per day, that's alot !

I feel bad now, I have been here 4 years and don't have 1500 post ! [A]

I'm beginning to think Speakerfritz is REALLY just another screen name for OldBuckester.... hmm... if they are not the same person they must at least, be related?

[6]

Bingo! Oldbuckster has a dual personality...even more incredible! His output on this forum is higher than the loudest pro Klipsch mains!!!

Easy on the Oldbuckster..........Let me assure everyone there is only ONE oldbuckster, and that be me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which one?

THE ONLY ONE.........ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one that would like to find that jazzjoint that Jack K. was talkin' 'bout.......................

Easy on the Oldbuckster..........Let me assure everyone there is only ONE oldbuckster, and that be me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which one?

THE ONLY ONE.........ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one that would like to find that jazzjoint that Jack K. was talkin' 'bout.......................

Buckster.....if you haven't read "On The Road" try and find a copy.....you won't be able to put it down.

Chuck

I know about jack, just have never read any of his books, didn't he do" Cannery Row", too. I'm really not much for reading, but will keep it in mind. They tell me your never too old to start book reading.........................Do you know where those Joints are ???

Steinbeck wrote "Cannery Row" a great book as well. Buckster you should pick up a copy of "On the Road" I think you would enjoy it.

- Jim

Buck....can't recall where the joints were or if they ever found any.....it was in the southern part of their cross country trip....towns such as Algiers, Memphis, Eudora, Vicksburg, Natchez, Port Allen, Port Orleans, Potash, Venice, Deweyville....

It is an easy and enjoyable read about a far simpler time in America....I guess you would call this group of travelers beatniks....free spirits...still too early for hippies.

As Jim said....find a copy! If you don't like it....I will buy it from you.

Chuck

Which one?

Buckster.....if you haven't read "On The Road" try and find a copy.....you won't be able to put it down.

Chuck

original one was written on a 33 foot scroll