KP-600 and MCM1900 sets in Tampa Area

jtkinney

Sorry Michael, I'm on the other coast, just happened to find them in my searching. There are a couple of members in that area you might ping, PositivAttitude and nomad02rider. If you get them and need some temporary storage, I might be able to accommodate. Of course I would have to hook them up and try them out.

Does anyone in the area know who this might be? I've responded twice but have no word back at this time. That 600 system will KICK, and it'll all fit in the back of a standard pickup truck!

Is this the new Klipsch fan's WAF line, "Honey, it's not too big for the living room, see, it all fits in the back of a standard pickup truck!"? Could be right up there with "These Jubilees will make great surround speakers!" Hmm, they actually might, if you lived in a castle...

saw photos yesterday, looks like a deal. The MWM's are the 'S' single type and they look like the fibreglass mat with al trim type! Also there is the MWM crossover which I'm missing on the stack I have.

THe fibreglass on the KP600's looks very roadworn and in need of new gelcoat, but I think I can arrange that. No photos of components so will just take a chance on that.

Road trip to FL coming up!

I just wish I had my property sorted out so I had storage space and work room for this stuff.

Michael

post-10755-13819330337002_thumb.jpg

Mikey.... you are outta control! (btw I AM ducking when I call you Mikey)

I gotta admit... it'd be kinda cool to have some of these big guns to drag outside and let em rip! Only thing is, in the 18 years I've been involved with my wifes family and by extension, the farm (prior to moving out here), there has never been an event where some outside big guns like that might be handy. Even our wedding which was on our back patio wouldn't have worked as we had a little 3 man jazz band playing.

Same offer is there if you are not on a 'haul hiney' mission to get down & back to Indy asap.

Can I say haul hiney on a public forum?

[*-)]

sure can say that, but not the M work, mmmk?

I'm thinking fly down, stay with auntie, pickemup and head back. So it'll be a slow drive and I'll need an overnight somewhere.

Probably cheaper to do an overnight and take my time than a second plane tix for driving buddy, so I'll be solo this time around. Might do during the week so the truck rental is cheaper so the return trip might be Wed/Thur, something like that.

M