TINY BUBBLES

oldbuckster

Guest Anonymous

Did Don Ho have a tv show? when I was in grade school I would go to my grandmothers house after school and it seams like he was always on tv.

On our Hawaiian trip back in 1988, we spent part of our trip at the Hilton Hawaiian Village (Rainbow Tower) on Waikiki Beach in Oahu. His nightclub show was based there in their theater. We saw his show and then were invited to meet him back stage in his dressing room. It was quite a thrill. His eyesight had begun to fail him so he was actively engaged in helping young stars get promoted. His show consisted of about 15% Don Ho and 85% new, young talent. The guy had a heart-of gold and loved helping these kids try to make it big. May God bless that "Big Kahuna"!

Mahalo, Don: "Hang loose, brother"! Aloha, a hui hou! (Goodbye, until we meet again!) -Glenn

BTW: I believe the most famous rendition of the song "Mele Kalikimaka" was done by Bing Crosby and yes, Don Ho sang it too.

Who is done Hoe ?

He's the non-nappy headed Hoe from Hawaii.

Careful, Gilbert: MSNBC will fire your arse for exercising your free speech! LOL [;)]

I more affraid of the infamous pick-pocket tag team known as the REVERENDS! Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.