just ordered Cornwall 3's & Cornwall 1"s for sale.

Budman

just ordered 4 not 2 but 4 cornwall 3's in cherry laquer. might take up to 12 weeks to get them. so i will be posting some of my speakers for sale in the next couple of weeks. my 78 pair in rosewood and my 72 verticals in mahogany will be the first to go. have $2400 total in these 2 sets and i don't expect to go below that at this time. $1200 for each pair. local pickup would be the best for these. hopefully i can get pictures up soon. may even order 2 heresy 3's for the rears in my new sound room. also picked up a 46 inch sony xbr 2 flat panel for this room.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to keep the Heritage alive Russ! So are these going in the big basement party room? What did the kids take?

Thanks for your purchase! You're gonna make a bunch of guys very happy with your well-loved vintage Heritage pieces.

Michael

hey michael, my kid moved out and only took 3 speakers. 2 scalas and one belle. the basement is pretty much set. 2 k-horns, one belle and 2 heresy or 2 corns for the rear

in my living room i think i'm gonna use 3 cornwall 3's across the front and order 2 new heresy 3's for the rear. or i might use 5 verticals and never open the cornwall 3's

Congrats, Not to ask a stupid question but can you request that all 4 Cornwalls have sequential serial numbers or do you have to take what they give you? My guess is they don't have any in inventory and you have to wait until they have enough orders to set up for a cornwall run. will you be able to get heresy's in matching cherry? My situation is such that I could never buy new but if I could, I don't know I would be able to get through the 12 week wait. I really hope that it doesnt turn out to be more than 12 weeks. Hope if you put them in the basement that you get them up off the floor incase of flooding.