Movie Night @ Trey's...Find the big kid...

• Klipsch Employees

On Saturday night I decided to invite all the neighbors over for a movie. Knowing I would have more folks than my HT could fit, I moved things to the back yard. Between me and others we pulled together a nice little systemKI-272 R & L, KSM-2 Center, HIP Rears, Jub prototype LF for sub. ProJo, Screen, Xbox360, Denon AVR-97 (80Wpc).<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We watched night at the museum. It was a fun night. The wife wants me to put speakers out there to stay. That way we can do the movie night more often.

Now I am looking for a BIG screen. [6]

post-4254-13819330652096_thumb.jpg

DANG, it was cold out though! Lets do it again when it warms up a bit more.

The combination of KP262 and KP250's worked very well. What was center KSM15? Awesome, but we need more low end in order to aggravate the neighbors a bit more next time.

Thanks for the invite- it was fun! Quite a silly movie, good for the kids and the adults.

Did your kids eat all that candy they bought with that $$ I gave them? LOL [;)]

Michael

So were those your HIP rears with the stands Colter?

Sounds like Trey needs a little bit more bass to energize the air molecules and heat things up in his backyard...surely Klipsch has some speaker in their arsenal that can do cold fusion.

[:o] Looks like Colter took several chairs! That is one BIG guest! [:P]

Hey now! the front row is a bunch of 6 year old midgets! I looked like freaking GULLIVER next to them. Check your lawn Trey, I might have stepped on a couple of them!

No Doc, not the HIP's- they don't have pole sockets. I took the KP250's! Trey had everything set to LARGE so they were running full-range. Remember how everything sounds so much better outside? It was amazing! The height factor of having all the speakers 5' off the ground really added to the 'cinemagic' of it all.

But we definitely needed more bass. If you could see a pix of the fake 'corner' his kids built of bricks, you'd HOWL! (hint- look at the left side of img 3320)