Bought a pair of Klipschorns!!

Earl

Well, I did it. Over the weekend I bought a very nice pair of Klipschorns from a fellow in Chicago who was the original owner. 750 miles round trip in one day, man was I tired.

They are consecutive serial numbers with Type AA networks. On the labels it says "Klipschorn, Type KB-WO, Serial number 135927/8. They have a round magnet K-55 tweeter. Can anyone tell me how old these are and what the Type KB-WO means?

Also, if someone can explain to me how to post a picture, I would love to do that. I get the URL and name. I assume that dimensions is pixel size, but what do I do for border, vertical space, and horizontal space? Thanks for helping me out.

If anyone is looking for a real nice pair of LaScalas with the DeanG built networks, let me know. I am going to sell them but will refinish the outer cabinets before I put them on Audiogon, craigslist, etc.

Thanks again,

Earl

congrats Earl, the 3rd digit in the serial number is an S which would make them 1978

KB-WO stands for ( K )Klipschorn ( B ) style with riser ( W ) walnut ( O ) oil

the tweeter should be a round magnet K-77 and the midrange should be a K-55

Earl: Where are you located. Do you have pics of the lascalas? What are the specifics & what do you want as is? My email is in my profile. Pics are hard to post here until you get it figured out.