Help i am losing my mind!

chris98007

ok so i had/have 2 RF 25s that my young son decided he wants to push over. Ok no problem i will put those away for a year or 2. I have a rc35 and rs 25s in the back with 2 subs. Here is my room. The 50 inch plasma is on a arm centered in a corner. The seating is directyl across from it.

I thought to myself, get the RSX-5 and stay in the REF line. I know that they will be ok for a few years, not the best but i have to work with what i got. I got a great deal on a pair, took them home and guess what, it will not work.

For those of you have not seen them, the base swivels around so you can mount them on the wall. Except they really only go up and down. imagine my setup in the corner. The left speaker has to almost run parallel with the wall, it does not even come close. I called Klipsch and they said there might be another mount out there but they did not know.

What am i going to do! I know i could go rb-10 but then its more cash out. Please help with any ideas!

"What a terrible thing to have lost one's mind. Or not to have a mind at all. How true that is." Thanks for that Dan Quayle! (although which exact quote from the web is the real one I'm not sure)

Anyway, I think Roc had a source for a cage of some type for the problem. A pair of go-go girl cages would work great and could be raised later as the perfect decorative accessory.

If discipline is not an option then try searching the net for a swivel mount? Otherwise put up a couple of shelves?

Right, La Scala is your answer. Get 7 of them if you have room for them!

If you don't, check out B-Tech Intl. The BT-77 Pro speaker brackets rotate in all directions and tilt down 0-7 degrees. They'll hold heavy speakers and are available at Future Shop in Canada, perhaps at Circuit City or Best Buy in the US. Their website's at http://www.b-tech-int.com/Con_speakermount.html

thumb.aspxthumb.aspx

I had the same problem, I needed my RS3's to be at an angle and the original mount only allows for flush mounting on those.

I did not want to spend to much money on this so I end up going to home depot to buy a laminate black shelve.

I cut it to dimension, screwed the L brackets on it and mounted it on the wall, the speaker is just resting on it. It is nothing but a shelve but it worked out great for me..

I hope the pictures will come out OK