anyone have a turntable they are looking to sell ??????????

Joe,

I won't highjack your thread but I am also looking for my first/starter table and cartridge. I ordered a BlueberryRemote, and as soon as Mark got back to me with some information on the phono stage, I was going to post here too! If you get multiple offers, kindly let me know which one you take and I'll pursue the others. My budget is one thousand, two thousand if it's a deal I just couldn't walk away from.

If I did sell it, $900 plus shipping. I have all the original Basis boxes + manual. It's in perfect condition.

pirahna are you selling or thuinking about it, i am looking at an oracle also and dont know if that is going thru your price is fair and if the oracle fails to go thru i may be very interested in yours

joe

If you are interested I have a clearaudio champion for sale. No arm. I was going to upgrade to a level 2 but found a complete level 2 instead. New with rega arm this is an 1800.00 TT. I will sell it it to a forum member for $600.00 again there is no arm and the armboard in place is drilled for a graham. Armboards are available from clearaudio if you want to use something other than graham.

Josh

that armboard is also very easy to fabricate for under 20.00, a local glass and granite shop ask for 1/2" thick lexan and trace the existing armboard all except the cutout for the old arm, a rega 250 or 300 mounts up to that table very nicely also and would run from 250.00 to 400 depending on options you wanted...............i used to have a clearaudio champ level 2 and they are great tables, but tigers is a great table and deal also

Joe

If you are interested I have a clearaudio champion for sale. No arm. I was going to upgrade to a level 2 but found a complete level 2 instead. New with rega arm this is an 1800.00 TT. I will sell it it to a forum member for $600.00 again there is no arm and the armboard in place is drilled for a graham. Armboards are available from clearaudio if you want to use something other than graham.

Josh

Now THAT is a deal!! Anyone looking to jump into vinyl for under $2K would be crazy to pass this one up and Josh is a great guy to deal with. For that price you could even spring for a nice Graham!

You're a hell of a guy Josh.

thanks for all the offers guys, i just bought an oracle delphi 3, with a graham 1.5 arm from a local member now the fun of set up

Joe

Joe, I am glad to hear you found something. I decided to keep my Basis 1400and RB300 until I find a reasonable deal on a Basis 2001 or 2500 and Vector 3. As you know, I'd be hard pressed to find anything comparable to my 1400 for a grand or less.