3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Celtics/Lakers moments

It won't be the same without Bird, and Magic, and company .............. but, I'll watch, .... Beat Kobe !!!!!!!!!!

OB--this is the second topic ever that we disagree on (sorry, the Stones need to retire). Kobe is awesome and it was really cool to see him finally grasp the benefits of right leadership (now if my boss would only understand it) that is what I loved about my military training--I learned that you can lead, accomplish the mission, and it doesn't have to be a drag. We spend too much time together at work for it to be a bad atmosphere. so it was cool seeing those young men having fun while they were having a good season.

by the way, i can make that Stones comment because I was at their Farewell Tour in 1982 [:D]

You know, I just tried some Miller Genuine Draft and it is pretty good even in the cans. I also tried the Coors Light, Genesse--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JJK

i was watching some sort of quasi-documentary the other day on t.v., the guy opened his fridge and it was packed with HAMMS--do they even make that stuff anymore? i remember liking the commercials when i was a kid, as a teenager I asked my brother in law to buy me some and he did--the commericals were better than the taste.

• 2 weeks later...