3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

No.....think lower shelf ....just some Absolut I keep in the freezer. I swirl some Vermouth around in the martini glass and pour it out. I then put the glass in the freezer for a couple of minutes and the remaining vermouth freezes. I shake the Vodka with ice vigorously so that when I pour I get slivers of ice. Garnish with a jalopeno stuffed oliveBig SmileDrinks

Grey Goose is smoother.....just like the price of Absolut better......have a drink with me and JB or did you start without us?

Man that sounds good....think I will try it myself. Ready JB? How about you Duke?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

8 minutes and counting. Of course I still have the commute, but it will give me time to think about what I want to drink.

Whats it going to be JB? Maybe the Duke will drop in and have a LaBatts with us. Are you in Winchester?

Hi back Kaiser[:)] Yeah I can hear OB talking about his Rollin Rock or "ginger and Beam" now.

TH-out of the loop for a couple of days-usually check this thread religiously-business /social functions- As of late- oriental food and fu fu stuff have had me limited to Kettle/tonic mixed in with a few smokin hot calf wines. Hot as blazes here so the Dos Equis and lime aint tastin half bad either. Out of brown and the liquior store is closed on Sunday.

Looks like Sunday breakfast will have to be a Bloody Mary and a Cuban Monte #2

Could be worse.

5 hours past here the time here. Just got the sick one to bed, sitting on the deck having one Maker's Mark / coke myself wondering thoughtfully what the heck I'm gonna do with those big honkers on casters then to beddy bye.

Good thing that they are on casters, that way you can hide behind them and at least be a moving target. LMAO

If you got an extra bottle bottle of Makers please e-mail it to me- just ran out. Got off work late and the dam liquior store was closed.