3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

the only bad part was that they were showing the celtics game on t.v.

Something wrong with the Celtics ? Tell you what, I miss those Celtic/ Lakers, Magic/ Bird Championship series ........ That was NBA basketball in it's finest hours ........... Snowed all night, getting hit this year, paying for the easy winter last year !!!!!!!!

I became a Celts fan in '79. The NBA really started for me then. Bird, Magic, basketball. Those names made the NBA for me. The 24 second shot clock made the game a run 'n gun game I didn't watch much of until then. Detroit's Bad Boys were the worst you could find in the NBA. Now it seems a prerequesite to be a P.O.S. before you're allowed to play. Officiating as bad as pro Wrestling. Naw, in a weird time frame Rodman's meltdown, Iverson, the Pacers fiasco, Kobe rape trial, I guess the NBA stands for "NOT Bailey Anymore".

I just have no desire to watch the pro game.

Harry

" that celtic/laker rivalry in the 80's is a rivalry that will never be topped. but of course, living most of my life in los angeles--i've just gots to hate the celtics :)"

You know you'd find yourself pulling for the Celts in the Eastern Conf finals so they could play the Lakers in the Championship series.

Just 'cause it didn't get no better 'n than

Harry

OH, BTW... Sterling Martinis' sharing out with Mary Jane and Robert Cray.

SAD TURN OF EVENTS at North Carolina .............. Game with Duke kinda' secondary now ..... Something wrong on College Campuses today, far too many gun related deaths .............. Such a shame ....... My heart goes out to her parents !!!!!!!!!! ....... Sad day, indeed !!!!!!!!!

Good play by play Mark. Transistor radios and we thought we were the ticket. !965.....I was starting to drive......nothing fancy just a coppertone colored Rambler American. The one nice feature was that the front seats would lay back flat[:)]

Like your new avatar

This thread goes wherever it wants.....basketball.....first cars. And speaking of Texas[:^)] I just bought a bottle of Tito's vodka. Moving from dark to clear marks the start of spring for me and it must be 5:00 somewhere.....so cheers. How about those jalapeno stuffed olives. Can I post here what I am listening to right this minute....I am really too tired to look for that thread but anyway Roy Buchannon "Dancing on the Edge". Btw all tickets are good in rows A-H anytime.

Now how was that for staying focused?