Craig's a big baby!!

"A brave statement from a smallish Techie. We may come and get ya next year Trey."

I remember hearing something about the "Size of fight in the dog".

After meeting Trey I didn't notice him being smallish by any means. Maybe not large in stature but I wouldn't call him smallish.

And you better not underestimate us southern boys. Tackle about anything whut crosses us. Looked to be a bunch of "equalizers" layin' around the shop

Damned Yankees!

Harry

• Klipsch Employees

Craig,

I realy did miss you. In your honor, we had the 60th Khorns on light blub amps...

...and I only heard one guy say they needed more amp.

We had the AP set up to run test on Amps, but no one had gear with them. Well Mace had some drivers and xovers, but that was about it.

If you ever make it down here with a amp, let me know we can run some curves on it.

Take care my friend, and come see us soon.

icon-quote.gif
HarryO:

"A brave statement from a smallish Techie. We may come and get ya next year Trey."

I remember hearing something about the "Size of fight in the dog".

Harry

...All the short guys say that...Wink

Bill

Yep, I guess I could be considered short. Ol' Tennessee farm boy. I was the old fart with the USMC cover (hat) on my head. 6' 240lbs. I throw around speakers all the time also. I had a pretty good limp saturday. Pulled a muscle in my back/hip. I picked up an old Hammond theater organ and put it in the back of my pick up myself. Kinda rough on an old man.

I hate getting old.

Harry