So how bout them Jubs?

DrWho

Almost as bad as VRD worshipers[*-)]

rigma

Naaa they all happen to be off enjoying wonderful music!! Not spending time on the forums trying to justify there hideous looking speakers that sound no better then the real Heritage speaker line.

Almost as bad as VRD worshipers[*-)]

rigma

Naaa they all happen to be off enjoying wonderful music!! Not spending time on the forums trying to justify there hideous looking speakers that sound no better then the real Heritage speaker line.

How many times have you slammed people for making comments about equipment they have never heard?? I was counting but ran out of fingers and toes.

rigma

I don't know how it is rated in the mags but the Cayin A88T sure sounded great in Hope on all the Heritage. I was surprised but I still hate how they look.

I actually didn't like the sound at all in Hope, but I blaimed it on the room. The 60th's had a much more natural sound in Indy - the only real reason I don't like that amp now is merely out of principal (I'm always right and I say I always prefer SS) [;)]

I suppose that's a good thing from your perspective because it only gets better... [:o]

The demo room at the factory was abit live but not too much like mine at the time. I was comparing this room to my Belles in my room which was so live it was annoying but after putting up curtains and hanging art on the wall this changed drastically but this is what I was comparing that room to so my perspective was different. It was better than mine and it sounded good. I was also very happy with the demo cd. It doesn't matter SS or tube as long as both are of high quality. I find it easier on the wallet to find good tube amps than good SS. The Kaiser has a nice combo of BAT tube preamp and BAT SS which sounds superb.

Does anyone remember which Yellow Jackets CD Mark played for us in Hope?

Does anyone remember which Yellow Jackets CD Mark played for us in Hope?

Although I don't recall, I went home & bought two of them. I'd be happy to post what they are later, after I get home.

Cool... so if I go get some VRD's and hook them up to bose, you are suggesting I'll have sonic nirvona??!!! Perhaps the sound experience would be even more enhanced for me if I hooked them up to my neighbors "white van 1,000 watt" speakers? (he did buy them for $300 and they were 1,200 speakers!)