Cornwall plans???

Hello,

Does anyone on the fourm have a set of cornwall plans that they would not mind sharing? I build a set of LS last year from a set of plans that I got off this fourm and would like to build a set of cornwalls. I tried to do a search but, it yield very little results. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Santa Lee

Hello,

Does anyone on the fourm have a set of cornwall plans that they would not mind sharing? I build a set of LS last year from a set of plans that I got off this fourm and would like to build a set of cornwalls. I tried to do a search but, it yield very little results. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Santa Lee

Keep looking. There are detailed plans for both CW1 & CW2. Give me a while and I will remember the thread title. There were many contributors and they were great. AutoCAD LT as I remember.

tc

Hello guys,

Sorry, I haven't responded lately. I just had a new edition to my family...(boy).

I'm still looking for a set of klipshorn plans if anyone has a set to share. I would like to look at them anyway to see if I am up to the challange! Maybe more than I can handle... I did recieve a set of cornwall plans but decide to try the klipshorn instead.

Thanks for all who have responded,

Santa Lee

The Jubilee is much easier than the khorn, and performs better too...

But if you still want khorn plans, you might also try searching for "speakerlab" - they sold khorn kits way back in the day and lots of those plans are floating around. As far as I know those plans are accurate to the real deal, but I seem to recall there being two sets and one of them being different?

Hello guys,

Sorry, I haven't responded lately. I just had a new edition to my family...(boy).

I'm still looking for a set of klipshorn plans if anyone has a set to share. I would like to look at them anyway to see if I am up to the challange! Maybe more than  I can handle... I did recieve a set of cornwall plans but decide to try the klipshorn instead.

Thanks for all who have responded,

Santa Lee

The original plans are shown at the above thread...gives you an idea of the cuts needed.

But before embarkiing on building a set...keep in mind that the resale value of DIY versions is very low....when you factor the labor...cost of parts...etc..looking for a local deal on used khorns becomes very attractive.

Speaking of costs... check out Shinall loudspeakers . He sells just the cabinets if needed and he will ship.

It really doesn't make much sense to pay $2500 before shipping for cabinets that cost as much or more than a complete used pair...

Thanks guys,

For all your advice. I'm just looking for another project and though I would try a set of klipshorns. I don't build them to sell or resale just for my own personal satisfaction. I will check out the other links and make a descion from there.

But if and when I do decide to build, I will for sure be back on this board! What a great group of folks on this site!

Santa Lee

The Jubilee is much easier than the khorn, and performs better too...

But if you still want khorn plans, you might also try searching for "speakerlab" - they sold khorn kits way back in the day and lots of those plans are floating around. As far as I know those plans are accurate to the real deal, but I seem to recall there being two sets and one of them being different?

yeah, so long *cough*cough* as you remember *cough*cough* to put some ventilation in

*cough*cough* if you are using a router on MDF *cough*cough* board *hack* .

"yeah, so long *cough*cough* as you remember *cough*cough* to put some ventilation in

*cough*cough* if you are using a router on MDF *cough*cough* board *hack* . "

your not kidding....need dust masks...exhaust fans...etc.