selling klipsch bell speakers

baiers

iwillwalk

Your are right. I haven't seen Belles loacally as long as I can remember.

jc

Depending on how events unfold in the next week or so my Belles may be going up for sale. Walnut Oils 1981 not perfect but are beautiful. They sound better than they look. When I have run ads in the past looking to trade for Khorns I was offered 1800 many times so that is the price. That is depending on what unfolds in the next week or so. I had a great session with them last night Belles are amazing. It seems I would make a great politician as I keep flip flopping on whether I can keep them or not.... Lets see how things go.

Pics click here. The flash does enhance the grain and flaws.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The black wouldn't have been a problem for me. They would have accented my La Scalas nicely though they would have made my big screen look even smaller. I actually emailed the fellow and discussed getting them, I just couldn't figure out when I'd get the time to drive down to Atlanta.

Great snag for whoever got them.

Seti, none of my business, but WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT THOSE ? Those are better looking than most Khorns, just my opinion,before I get dumped on. Those are some fine speakers, you should be proud to be lucky enough to own those..........Sweet Belles, indeed............

Seti, none of my business, but WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT THOSE ? Those are better looking than most Khorns, just my opinion,before I get dumped on. Those are some fine speakers, you should be proud to be lucky enough to own those..........Sweet Belles, indeed............

I think they are better looking than Khorns and wonderful sounding but alas they are not Khorns. They do not reach down as low as khorns. That being said I do not think they are bass anemic like some find them to be. The bass is imo honest and realistic sounding like you expect from horn loaded bass speakers.

Holy cow SETI those are awesome.

jc

Thanks it would be a great gift for your wife : ) 

I think I will forward that message to her.

jc

: ) LOL 

You need another pair of speakers like England needs another inch or two of rain.

Ian,

I had no idea. They are beautiful!!!!!!!

Remember what I said? "I never sold a PWK pair that I didn't regret, or needed at some time down the line. IMHO, best keep them and save a while longer for the CornerHorns.

Just me,

tc

I had no idea. They are beautiful!!!!!!!

Remember what I said?  "I never sold a PWK pair that I didn't regret, or needed at some time down the line. IMHO, best keep them and save a while longer for the CornerHorns.

I hear ya but I'll see what happens. Never said it would be easy : )

What a coincidence...this chick runandwin lives in Carrollton. Gotta meet er.

Arky....the Cornscala cabs are in the dump. I am out of storage space and my house went on the market. Their footprint is currently filled with LS2's.

I have the drivers and horns though.....that are mint.

Seti-

Your belles are beautiful and would look great with our similarly finished lascala IIs. So, I assume that the $1800 includes delivery. When can we expect the speakers [;)]

Oh Lord. Now Lynn will want to post. What is this place comming too[:D]

Regards,

Terry

Get Lynn on here...we would add class to this forum [H]. Speaking of class, I think Terry needs to share that pic of the mask he wore while repairing the networks that JC sent him.