Tough decision...Lindsey or Paris?

• Moderators

Amy work ethics in the home for kids ment cleaning up your room...Or for me it was taking out the garbage... Work structure in early life gives a sence of helping in the family. You dont have to start early but and early start helps if its develops in good fun.

I agree, but I'm not talking about chores. I'm talking about 8 hour (or more) demanding work days, complete with bosses (directors, producers, acting coaches, publicists and parents) and co-workers (other actors) and trying to get an education. I think it's just too hard on kids in the industry. Some handle it well, some do not.

Besides, it's a break from the same old topics all the time. How much can you talk about speakers, amps,crossovers, not everyone is that deep into it. I thought this hobby was suppose to be fun? I wonder about that sometimes.........buy this, buy that, when do people ever listen to their equipment around here? The Entertainment Forums is like a morgue most of the time.....It's a nice change to talk about something different now and then. This might be a stupid topic to some, but members with kids can see what they DON'T want their kids to be....Drunk,Coke Snorting, DWI-ing, Rehabbin' Jailbirds.....

It is not just these rich little snots who get into trouble... a lot of rich little snots get into trouble.  These just happen to be high profile rich little snots.  I've worked with rich little snots who took their reckless little games a wee too far and ended up rich little brain impaired amoebas.  For all their money sitting in a wheel chair a drooling all day just wasn't attractive.  Back to the original question.  Your choice, just be certain to reserve funds for antibiotic treatment when the parties over.  BTW some of those STDs are getting so drug resistant that the infections have to excised (surgically removed).  Better be careful.

For you old enough to remember the Brady Bunch.........Marsha, Marsha, Marsha.....why is it always about Marsha.

Now switch to Amy................ " And we know it's all about me."... Amy, Amy, Amy.........why is it always about Amy [*-)]

Amy work ethics in the home for kids ment cleaning up your room...Or for me it was taking out the garbage... Work structure in early life gives a sence of helping in the family. You dont have to start early but and early start helps if its develops in good fun.

I agree, but I'm not talking about chores. I'm talking about 8 hour (or more) demanding work days, complete with bosses (directors, producers, acting coaches, publicists and parents) and co-workers (other actors) and trying to get an education. I think it's just too hard on kids in the industry. Some handle it well, some do not.

Amy is on to something important here with these formation issues. Another huge challenge, and youngster pro athletes too, have quick substantial wealth. After that, it is hard to know who genuinely cares for you, and surrounded with sycophants galore.

Bottom line here, It all starts at home....Parent(s) that cares is the first step...I realize some are of legal age, but 21ish to me,is still a kid !!!! That was part of Mike Tyson's problem, go ahead and do what you want Mike, your the Heavyweight Champion of the World, that's what he was told, that's what he did, whatever he wanted. Lots of bad advice, lots of money spent, some real bad choices made, and look at him now....Such a waste !!!!!!!

With their money, why in the world do they not have some type of watch, bodyguard, or someone to drive their sorry, drunk-high tails around?

Why keep driving?

She now will have a worse record than Paris... Will most certainly get to do a bit of time...

Paul

because she wants to drive a car that is 180000 dollars and has way too much power (604 horsepower, 738 torque at 2200-5000 rpm) for anybody except maybe a few F1 drivers, Nascar Drivers, Indy Drivers, Cart Drivers.........