Look Crossover retrieved from the Titantic

I'm sorry Bob - you know how very much I respect you and your work; but I must call bull#@$% on that one. If you are being close to true, and you actually did receive something remotely close to that 2 pound pile of crap for "restoration"; I'm not sure who should receive the bulk of the blame.

The thing that scares me the most is that someone has placed a bid. I'm going out now to take a series of pictures of several bags of grass clippings, which I intend to post with a generous BIN.

Ken

Ken,

A couple of years ago, a guy sent me a set of the drivers and crossovers from a pair of Lascalas that had been in his basement when a major flood occurred.  I think he indicated that they were under water for a week or so.  The K-55Vs, K-77s and Type AA crossovers were all caked in mud.  I hosed them all down good outside and let them dry for a day out in the hot sun.  Then, I replaced the diaphragms on the K-77s and K-55Vs.  Did a normal rebuild on the crossovers.  Everything then tested good.  He is using them now in a new cabinet he had built while I had the drivers and crossovers. He did buy new woofers.

Bob 

I'm sorry Bob - you know how very much I respect you and your work; but I must call bull#@$% on that one. If you are being close to true, and you actually did receive something remotely close to that 2 pound pile of crap for "restoration"; I'm not sure who should receive the bulk of the blame.

The thing that scares me the most is that someone has placed a bid. I'm going out now to take a series of pictures of several bags of grass clippings, which I intend to post with a generous BIN.

Ken

You will get a better price if your clippings are from an "organic lawn."

Aren't all lawns by definition "organic"? Does this mean the clippings should include "gifts" from area animals? Please help, because I want to generate the greatest number of bidders and the highest price for my clippings. Should I mention my positive feedback?

K

Ken,

The K-55Vs, K-77s and Type AA crossovers were all caked in mud. I hosed them all down good outside and let them dry for a day out in the hot sun.

Are you sure that wasn't damping material?

Ken,

The K-55Vs, K-77s and Type AA crossovers were all caked in mud. I hosed them all down good outside and let them dry for a day out in the hot sun.

Are you sure that wasn't damping material?

Great now Bob will have to fend off users wanting their horns to be dampened with organic lawn material. Much worse than rope caulk, eh Bob? LOL