Home from Hope: Great Visit With Roy and Listening to Jubes

• Moderators

I went to Hope on Friday to listen to Jubilee speakers. Roy had set up a meeting that was scheduled about two months ago but had to reschedule because of other matters including having them all set up in Indy for KlipschFest. Let me tell you it was well worth the wait.

I thought I would post some photographs of the trip, the museum, the museum basement, the speakers, etc.

Travis

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Now, continuing with the tour, this is th<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />e left Jubilee speaker. Roy got these speakers set up for me to listen to in the listening room of the lab to aid in my purchase decision and discuss possible options.

post-15134-13819339671282_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

There is some really cool stuff in here..

My plan was to spend about 30 minutes in the museum across the street from the plant, and then go check out the other Klipsch museum in town. Well so much for plans, I ended up spending about an hour and a half in here, that is probably because I found my way into the basement. Has anyone checked out the basement at the Klipsch Museum of Audio History? Holly Cow.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Anyway, this is one of the first displays you see when you walk in.

post-15134-13819339673242_thumb.jpg

Travis, that is very cool! One day I hope to make it to Hope. I have a feeling that next time I pay you a visit, the CW's will be in another room... And the sound in the listening room will be from another universe. Cheers, Tim. I miss the Lonestar (among other things [;)])

• Moderators

Travis,

Is the Hope experience awesome or what!!!! Like Arky said, "....it's like being on hallowed ground....couldn't you feel PWK's presence?

I can tell you really enjoyed your visit.....Roy is a sweetheart....very personable....I always enjoy being around him.....he's contagious.....in a good way.

So....what's the "verdict"? Aren't the Jubs awesome? I can't wait to hear what you decided....I've got a feeling your Jubs are going to be very special. Are you going to tell us.....or are you going to pull a Colterphoto on us?????[;)] BTW, are they going to put some diamonds on them for you?[:P]