House for sale

jwc

Crap photo's. They left out the theater but did get the tan sectional. They also left out my guitars, bar, and 2 channel system in the room with tile floors, but did manage to showcase my hand made bed...[:@]. As a guy I want to see the bar, not the bed! That was the 5th bedroom/mancave anyway...show the mantoys!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way...you have a great house!. My kids would have us removed from that neighborhood with the damage they would do to that golf course!

We are moving to the country as well, we're not diggin' the neighborhood thing anyway. Theres no place for our mini horses and mini donkeys. Also my Jewish, brooklynite wife want's a damn pot belly pig. [:@]

Hell, I'm from the South and can be as big of a redneck as need be, but I've never owned a damn pig!

Once Georgia beats your *****.......I'll find this thread and remind you and we'll see what your excuses were THIS year. You are correct about some of Georgia's ridiculous losses last year. I guess it must be pretty embarassing for Spurrier to lose to a team that lost to the likes of Vandy.

Last year what was it.......18-0....Ha....it was Georgia's first shutout in 3 years and only Spurrier's second in his whole carreer. OK let's talk about 2005.....or maybe we shouldn't....UGA 17, ***** 15. Whoops....Spurrier blew it again.

Like I said I'll remind you when it's over again this year.....and we'll see what the excuse is. [:D]

Hey...are you coming to the game? I'll buy you a beer, win or lose.

Might I suggest a bit more cow bell?

Or perhaps #5 could help you both.[:D]

I think anyone would love to have #5, and I know they came to our house and showed us up last year, but I do recall stopping him pretty good to win the game in 2005. I know they could be tough, but Nutt's on the way out and I think there's way too much turmoil out there. Good luck.

#5 is running all over us again on ESPNU right now

• 4 weeks later...

Once Georgia beats your *****.......I'll find this thread and remind you and we'll see what your excuses were THIS year. You are correct about some of Georgia's ridiculous losses last year. I guess it must be pretty embarassing for Spurrier to lose to a team that lost to the likes of Vandy.

Last year what was it.......18-0....Ha....it was Georgia's first shutout in 3 years and only Spurrier's second in his whole carreer. OK let's talk about 2005.....or maybe we shouldn't....UGA 17, ***** 15. Whoops....Spurrier blew it again.

Like I said I'll remind you when it's over again this year.....and we'll see what the excuse is. [:D]

again, I figured we'd lose so no smack talk, but just in case you forgot to find this thread after the game I went ahead and took care of it for you.

again, I figured we'd lose so no smack talk, but just in case you forgot to find this thread after the game I went ahead and took care of it for you.

Well, now I feel like Spurrier probably did last year......talkin' all that crap. [:$] Like I said in the other thread SC deserved to win with how they played and coached. Thanks for not rubbing it in. I will certainly buy you that beer anytime we get the opportunity.

Guys...that was a great game. I love the SEC in general and that was a classic style game for the conference.

LSU is downright scarry. That Freshman QB for Vtech had to make a debut vs LSU at Death Valley stadium. He won't ever forget that.

jc

Well, now I feel like Spurrier probably did last year......talkin' all that crap. [:$] Like I said in the other thread SC deserved to win with how they played and coached. Thanks for not rubbing it in. I will certainly buy you that beer anytime we get the opportunity.

I can be a jerk, but I'm not stupid. No way could I rub it in considering the series record between the 2 schools and the tradition (including national championships) Georgia has. I would only opening myself up to major abuse down the road. Tell you what, I'll get you a ticket for next year's game and you come tailgate with us. You can bring the beer then.

Billy

Guys...that was a great game. I love the SEC in general and that was a classic style game for the conference.

LSU is downright scarry. That Freshman QB for Vtech had to make a debut vs LSU at Death Valley stadium. He won't ever forget that.

jc

it was more like a SEC game of old with good defense and emphasis on the running game. It was a nailbiter for sure. Hopefully we can at least hang in with LSU. I think they could beat Oakland.

jc

it was more like a SEC game of old with good defense and emphasis on the running game. It was a nailbiter for sure. Hopefully we can at least hang in with LSU. I think they could beat Oakland.

Our seats are in section 213 right on the corner of the end zone at club level just under the upper deck. I was literally on the edge of my seat or standing the whole game. There were SO many opportunities.....the dawgs just couldn't get a touchdown. SC really did their scouting and had the dawgs number down.

I really haven't seen such a close game that could go either way like that in a long time. Either team could have blown it wide open.

I'm glad it's over.....lots of games and surprises left in the season. Maybe SC will beat LSU. Hey....you never know.

I just booked my trip to the Georgia / Florida game. We never win that one......but it's one heck of a great time to go be at.