Van Halen - Roth to announce reunion tour

m00n

Eddie looks good there.....such a shame, never figured Eddie to be this way, Ol' Demon Alcohol......Business wise, that tour will mean Millions of Dollars for those Guys......They have to be smart enough to realize that..........Me, I know Dave is smart enough to know, and good enough to pull it off, it's up to the Van Halen brothers to step up.............

Wheelman...once you've gone Firefox you'll never go back to anything else. I've used it since it first came out and now I never use anything else. Who still uses clunky Internet Explorer? I think a lot of people don't even realize they can download different(better) browsers than IE and use them instead.

Wheelman...once you've gone Firefox you'll never go back to anything else. I've used it since it first came out and now I never use anything else. Who still uses clunky Internet Explorer? I think a lot of people don't even realize they can download different(better) browsers than IE and use them instead.

Synth, Yeah I like to mix it up a bit. I currently got four browsers

Safari

Opera

Ie6

Firefox

They all offer something to the table. I just got the Zune theme, and I am currently checking out punksoftwares rocketdock. That's pretty cool so far.  

On a side note, I hear Michael Anthony is going to be touring with Sammy later this year. I thought Michael was very under-appreciated in Van Halen.

That is a Great Point..............You see him every where with Sammy..........Sammy should be on that tour too, half of Van Halen's hits were with Sammy Hagar..............Van Hagar if you will !!!!!!!!!!!