Indy Rocks!

Hunt

So I'm sitting in my office on the Circle. HINDER just performed a sound check, and downtown is rocking. This place is going to be crazy tonight! Any other Colts fans out there? I don't know if they have any Klipsch speakers hung from the rigging, but man is it going to sound great tonight. I never did run into Faith Hill on the circle, but it shouldn't be long before she takes the stage. Wouldn't that be cool to see some copper Klipsch all around. Tune it tonight for the Colts/Saints kickoff. Should be a good one!

Pre-game here featured a free downtown concert featuring Hinder, Kelly Clarkson and Faith Hill. Wow, that Faith Hill was awesome (and sounded pretty good too). I like Drew Brees, but still surprised they would be favorites in our dome, especially after just unfurlling that World Champion Super Bowl banner!

• Like 1

Saints favored by 6?[:o] It seems the Colts are getting no respect, not even as the defending Super Bowl champions.

They'll be hard to beat if they play this well the whole year. [H]

Woohoo! Go Colts!

And don't count out the Saints as they're likely to have a very good year.

1 game down, 15 to go...........long season, many twists and turns before play-offs.........God, I love the NFL, big week-end in Indy, NHRA's Nationals, Thursday Night NFL opener...............Cleveland Rocks - Ian Hunter Classic.............Fall National Car show in Lake George, and Corvette Rampage also in Lake George........cruisin' friday and saturday nights........Big car weekend for the Oldbuckster.........The Fall in the NorthEast........Giants vs. Cowboys Sunday night.............Go Cowboys !!!!!!!!!!!!

The Saints are favored by six points over Indy! Are you crazy, your dreaming or drinking or smoking SOMETHING there.....

Dtel's wife... I want to still be your friend, and I was afraid to say anything yesterday, but 41- 10 is more than a spanking...

Look at your running and Drew Brees real passing numbers... OUCH

If it had not been a catch, then a fumble returned for a touchdown... Might have been 41-3.....

Jason David had a nightmare night...

I know I am in Indy... but Go COLTS!!

• Moderators

The Saints are favored by six points over Indy! Are you crazy, your dreaming or drinking or smoking SOMETHING there.....

Dtel's wife... I want to still be your friend, and I was afraid to say anything yesterday, but 41- 10 is more than a spanking...

Hey I was just reporting what was on the TV. But now that you ask....after watching that dang game I don't know what I was thinking/doing/saying/dreaming/drinking or smoking.

BTW Indy, you are still my friend, always will be. 41-10 is called a butt whoopin'....at least down here that's what we call it.