Zeppelin Reunion...

alliclaytor

I certainly can't afford to fly to London and back, plus food/lodgings, and pay for a hefty ticket price I'm sure...but if I could, I most certainly would see them! Maybe if this concert's a success, they'll eventally plan on a future world tour date and come stateside. It's a shame Bonzo's gone, but I assume his son Jason Bonham is just as good a drummer...it'd be cool by me if Phil Collins stood in again like in the '85 Live Aid gig!

never happen,

last year there were rumours supposedly sparked with JPJ giving early news to a Toronoto radio station.

These are always hoaxes

Besides- John Henry Bonham is deceased RIP- it'll NEVER be the Led Zeppelin ever again. Even Jason is scarcely a replacement.

M

Well.........when I saw the Black Crowes w/Jimmy Page I was perfectly happy to hear them doin Zepp stuff,the drumming sounded great to me.Sure,if you want new Zepp then music Bonzo would be nice but his style can be recreated pretty well for previous recordings.I would be very happy to see JPJ with Zepp as I consider him a full 1/4 of the band.I would also be very happy to have a new dvd,dd/dts recording doin' the old songs.If Pink Floyd can carry on without Roger W then Zepp could carry on without Bonzo,just for music sake.

What made Led Zep different was the fact that they did not carry on Led Zep without Bonzo, they stopped in honor of him, now what changes that, $$$$$ from a reunion tour. They can make music with-out being Led Zep, or, do you think they would sell more by using the name Led Zeppelin ?I feel it would be sad to re-use the name............Just my opinion, that will have no bearing in the end anyway, they will call it what they want........

Maybe,I'll be glad to do my part buying the cd/dvd(if it ever really happened).As to Britt,not a fan but......you guys must have some great lookin' ol lady's if you're gonna kick her outta bed(unless there is more room on the floor).

Colter, the castle has to be paid for by now...Fish, there is always room on the floor...mas, most of us have better taste than that train wreck of a person but that's no reason to not be into blondes at all...actually hair color is the least factor of what i find attractive in a woman, and for the right one you would probably make an exception too.

Led Zepp reunion - hmm? [^o)] I honostly don't know what to think about this (as I got damn near everything they ever put out, put have not listened to much of it lately). One part of me thinks that would be so friggan kick-butt, but another part of me has to agree with Colter and OT. Led Zepplin pretty much died with Bonham, which is truly a shame. I could only imagine what else they may have put out as time went on. I love my metal and these guys were some of the originals that ultimately help define the genre!

As far as Britney Spears goes? Who friggan needs that talentless, over-hyped wench when you got Simone Simons of Epica (now, there's a lady with far more class, and talent, not to mention she certainly has the voice to go along with those looks! I know - I was not even 5 feet from her when I took those pictures during a concert last Wednesday night (and believe me, there was no lip-syncing during that performance!) - and this is the third time I've seen Epica (not to mention, I've also seen her perform as a guest singer with Kamelot at a couple of shows as well!):

IMG_1943Medium.jpg

IMG_1946Medium.jpg

IMG_1947Medium.jpg