My reveneered sapele heresy speakers.

arfz28

I finally finished up my veneering project on a set of heresy speakers. They turned out very nice, I used ribbon striped sapele veneer, I just fell in love with this sapele veneer the first time I saw it, I will be posting pictures shortly of the before and after project.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pictures turned out perty good but you wont believe how much better they look in person. I would like to thank Greg for his help on answering some of the questions I had about veneering he was a big help. Gregs veneering work inspired me to give veneering a shot and I am glad I did I learned a lot from this project.

Very nice indeed ! They look better than new. I'm going to veneer my horns in a Sapele Pommele (rotary cut). I love the movement in the grain. It looks like water rippling.

sapele_pommele.jpg

Beautiful. I used waterfall Bubinga which is similar. Looks cool on a small Heresy. I feel it might be too "busy" for Cornwall's, LaScala's or K-horn's.