Show off your 2ch system

damonrpayne

Kaiser, I want to spin some vinyl and drink beer in that room.

Very nice!

THX Pete, I'd trtade you my whole "Man Cave" for that ragtop[;)] That baby's got back[:D] Anyway like all audio-phooles I have made adds, moves and changes to the old "Man Cave"! Here are my latest trappings and a new shot of my latest aquisition on the table hanger and THX Scott

post-18681-13819585317964_thumb.jpg

Sweet gears Corny[:D] Going to be down in Austin come mid to late August and would love to here your BATS in the CORNS[8] Curiosity has gotten the best of me here, what are those silver globes upon your VK-5 (Forgot how close the VK-3i and 5 are!)

I always liked my old nearfiled setup before I got the "Man Cave", Got those custom anti static knobs on my VK[;)]

post-18681-13819585331542_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Ok I am going to put a pic of my setup, don't be jealous, I cant help it if I have the best money can buy !

And the best part is it does NOT have all those complicated wires and buttons of a conventional set up, and also no big bulky speakers..............and like they say..you have to hear it to believe it, it's the best ! [H]

post-11804-13819585335842_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Oh-No, Blose! I know for a fact Christy would beat you if you tried to make her place look like thatSurprise LOL

It is NEVER that organized here and will never be painted white or look that neat. But those speakers are just right.........for someone 52 and 95% deaf. [8-|]

Ok I am only 95% deaf when Christy is calling me. [;)]

• Moderators

So you have seen the business end, here is the pleasure end:

Really a nice set-up!! I'm sure that you enjoy it...

That is a nice set up..the only problem is he let's anyone in there, I even seen a picture of this guy IB in there, that's dangerous. [:P]

So you have seen the business end, here is the pleasure end:

Really a nice set-up!! I'm sure that you enjoy it...

That is a nice set up..the only problem is he let's anyone in there, I even seen a picture of this guy IB in there, that's dangerous. Stick out tongue

THX Boxx, you know I admire your taste in music also. Great picks in "Right this minute" all the time[;)]

So Eldo, you say some IB cat was in the "Man Cave" eh, No way[6]

post-18681-13819585336902_thumb.jpg

Wow Kaiser, 51 lb. TT-its gota be sweet in your man cave. A must have for me someday. Hope you make it down in August, I am looking forward to it.Those "silver globes" are the 6L6 Tung-sol big bottle tubes. I have been delighted with them, a noticable improvement from the Soveteck tubes.

This is a fun thread thanks to all for sharing.

Cornman