Over abundance for sure!

IndyKlipschFan

A Bit too much.....

I think a home theater, the less distraction the better...... *looks at your home theater indyklipschfan*

seriously.... I think over abundance is wasteful on an audio visual room where you dim the lights anyways. The only thing I think I would ever have in my home theater room are those cool fiber optic ceilings that make the appearance of stars, even twinkle and such.... I think that is uber cool

If money were no object, the sky was no limit, and the WAF did not apply, then I wonder what sort of home-theatre I would dream up. It wouldn't be nearly as ostentatious as the Steve Jenkins project, but gee it would be fun putting it all together.

I am pretty damn certain that it would include a healthy dose of Klipsch spread around the home-theatre.

In my dreams,
LFaR.

• Moderators

I don't like that, I have seen rooms decorated with that cheesy looking gold orated looking crap, didn't like that either.

I would rather have what bhendrix is building !................Or indy's !.............Sound and Picture first, then decorations !

Every time I see that theater I have a couple recurring thoughts: 1) Where are the Indian dancing girls and 2) How on earth does someone spend that much time and money on a project like that and leave the projector alone? It always makes me shake my head when I see a really nice home theater with the projector hanging from a pole on the ceiling. I dunno, to me it just looks untreated and unfinished. Kinda like a pimple on the face of a beautiful woman... as beautiful as she may be...your eyes just keep coming back to that one little spot. [6]

-David

• Moderators

Some of it is nice, but I would definitely get rid of all that gold. Wow, overkill. But---to each their own.

I'm mostly concerned about the trampoline outside being right next to the theater window. [:o]